Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you live for yourself and how much do you live for others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you live for yourself and how much do you live for others?

So by live for yourself I mean you do what you want directly for you.

For example this guy doesn't care what people think of him he cares more about beer and crisps. There's no middle man/woman its just him and self pleasure.

By live for others I mean live for yourself but through others ie you are trying to get something from others praise lust respect etc

This guy works so hard to get validation from people and women, I bet he is also more susceptible to rejection ie he wants it so bad because it means a lot to him which means he is probably affected by negative insults a lot more than fat boy. Which is a shame because he looks like a total prick.

Also in a way the fat guy is behaving more alpha since he doesn't seek validation but the fit guy looks more alpha but behaves in a less alpha way because hes seeking validation he is below people to seek their opinion fat boy is above people because he is leading doing his own thing.

What do you do as a person?

Can you stop seeking validation if you are prone to it so how?

Written by someone out of shape!? It's not all validation. That's highly generalising.

So anyone wanting to by physically healthy, for themselves as a hobby, feel good, living well and happily around others, instilling healthy living to others including kids, exercising in teams, living long, feeling confident not arrogant...

They are actually all 100% pricks?

Na. Some are. Some aren't. Similar with women.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
      Written by someone out of shape!? It's not all validation. That's highly generalising.

So anyone wanting to by physically healthy, for themselves as a hobby, feel good, living well and happily around others, instilling healthy living to others including kids, exercising in teams, living long, feeling confident not arrogant...

They are actually all 100% pricks?

Na. Some are. Some aren't. Similar with women.
      LOL I just want a 6 pack for myself so I can deprive myself of food and suffer to get that 6 pack all for myself to feel nice FOR ME...........

Comment

It's really freeing to stop living to impress or please other people.

Comment

I live to reach my full potential as a human being. No matter how hard I try, by definition I will never reach it. But if I didn't try my hardest nonetheless, I would be spitting in the face of God, humanity, and my very own existence.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            It's really freeing to stop living to impress or please other people.
            how do u do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I live to reach my full potential as a human being. No matter how hard I try, by definition I will never reach it. But if I didn't try my hardest nonetheless, I would be spitting in the face of God, humanity, and my very own existence.
              That's very ignorant of you Julia, we are hard wired by evolution to not reach anything close to our potential, reaching our potential was not useful in evolution, we are designed to save energy, avoid effort if possible, and nto not be able to override our instincts too much ie our will power is supposed to be low naturally, to reach your potential ud need to be whipped youre whole life into working, like a slave

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                That's very ignorant of you Julia, we are hard wired by evolution to not reach anything close to our potential, reaching our potential was not useful in evolution, we are designed to save energy, avoid effort if possible, and nto not be able to override our instincts too much ie our will power is supposed to be low naturally, to reach your potential ud need to be whipped youre whole life into working, like a slave
                My post went right over your head, peewee.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  My post went right over your head, peewee.
                  I knew it was a troll job, if you don't respond to trolls you wouldn't have many comments to make on here, this is also a further troll job.

The trickster is not superior because sometimes its impossible to know if its a troll or not. The trickster has only false pride.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    I knew it was a troll job, if you don't respond to trolls you wouldn't have many comments to make on here, this is also a further troll job.

The trickster is not superior because sometimes its impossible to know if its a troll or not. The trickster has only false pride.
                    You looking to get whooped, son?

If you can't understand my post, don't throw a tantrum about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X