Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Jeremy Lin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kung Pow Yao Ming had more impact on the NBA than Ching chong Lin.

Lin sucks man

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Lin sucks man
      of course yao had more juice than lin!!! yao was freaking 8ft lol. lin wasnt suppose to be where he's at but somehow he just made it there. that's why he's the talk of the town for a quick minute.

Comment

U foos crazy? Lmfao you Think Lin has some kinda chance just because he is tall?

Floyd would beat the chinaman’s ass. I would leave Lin on the floor bleeding with fortune cookies up his ass.

Floyd is right. Only reason why Lin gets headline is cuz he is Chinese. Obviously cuz he is nowhere near good enough to be in the NBA.
        that's weird, there's other chinese players that were in the nba that didnt get no headline?

Comment

Lin sucks man
          messycans are not even tall enough to wipe the sweat off lin's nutsack.....let alone be in the nba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnErVHbMZg

Comment

Is this what the 48ers are left with? Fantasy fights with Jeremy Lin? Why stop there? What about Jet Li? or Jackie Chan or even Yao Ming!

JMM < 48

Comment

Originally posted by mannypacqloud View Post
              messycans are not even tall enough to wipe the sweat off lin's nutsack.....let alone be in the nba

he's korean bruh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Is this what the 48ers are left with? Fantasy fights with Jeremy Lin? Why stop there? What about Jet Li? or Jackie Chan or even Yao Ming!

JMM < 48
                dont be silly. floyd stands no chance against those other guys you mention. lin is the weakest link that's why he was picked for this

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  that's weird, there's other chinese players that were in the nba that didnt get no headline?
                  Were they bench warmers? I stopped following NBA back in 03 and i didnt see any chinese players.

Comment

Originally posted by mannypacqloud View Post

I agree ☝️

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      soon as you mention "black" these brothas cry racist, but they can post and say all things other nasty things about other posters on here but as soon as you mention the word "black" you get accused of being a racist.
                      He aint normal man, I blocked him because it was like talking to a brick wall he is paranoid and deluded

I tried to reason with him but then he started calling people racist for saying Adrien Broner was trying to be like Floyd.

Yet he was telling people Paquiao was a dog eater, and Filipinos are dog eaters, and all this racist stuff, yet he called people and snitched on them for showing a black person eating a watermelon or fried chicken

dudes a clown he belongs in a mental institute

Anyone who criticize a fighter who happens to be black is a racist, if you criticized Floyd or even just asked why oh you racist

but you can attack and insult any non black boxer and you aint racist, this race **** is tired, the most racist are guys like Dunn always crying racism

Comment

Working...
                      X