Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest.. Would floyd receive the same hate if he was white?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest.. Would floyd receive the same hate if he was white?

Its like mr. Mayweather can do no right.....

Beat pacman convincingly "but but but he ducked him at his best.

Schooled the hell out of canelo DESPITE being severely undersized "but but but canelo was just a kid, lets see him try to beat him again."

Yeah.... Lets see him fight canelo again now that Floyd is in his ****in 40s.

Some people refuse to give him any credit for anything. Now that he beat up some kid in a friendly exhibition, the world is coming to an end.

So this has got me thinking.... Would floyd be receiving this same hate id he was white?

Undecided
    1.89%
    Yes. He'd receieve the same hate regardless
    50.94%
    Not a chance
    47.17%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-01-2019, 09:24 AM.

Can't make it a racial issue from your main account?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Its like mr. Mayweather can do no right.....

Beat pacman convincingly "but but but he ducked him at his best.

Schooled the hell out of canelo DESPITE being severely undersized "but but but canelo was just a kid, lets see him try to beat him again."

Yeah.... Lets see him fight canelo again now that Floyd is in his ****in 40s.

Some people refuse to give him any credit for anything. Now that he beat up some kid in a friendly exhibition, the world is coming to an end.

So this has got me thinking.... Would floyd be receiving this same hate id he was white?

I'm tired of the mayweather show. I've been a supporter for years. But at this point. Im only intersted in floyd vs Bud, Errol, or Keith. Nothing else matters to me when it comes to mayweather.

That's where I'm at with floyd. His legacy is flawless. He should keep it that way and stop chasing the light.

Or he can come back and really have the boxing world at a stand still by taking on one of the undefeated 147 champions. Any 1 of the 3 would do.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        I'm tired of the mayweather show. I've been a supporter for years. But at this point. Im only intersted in floyd vs Bud, Errol, or Keith. Nothing else matters to me when it comes to mayweather.

That's where I'm at with floyd. His legacy is flawless. He should keep it that way and stop chasing the light.

Or he can come back and really have the boxing world at a stand still by taking on one of the undefeated 147 champions. Any 1 of the 3 would do.
        You racist!!!! You wouldnt say that if he was white!!!

Comment

to me it is not about color, it is about class, which he has not.

Comment

Hard telling. People love Connor McGregor, he's close to mayweather personality. May be a legit guestion

Comment

Obviously he would be more liked. It always strikes me as odd. Bunch of mexican and hispanic fans on this forum that know racism is real but will call a black person crazy for acknowledging it.

Comment

Hell no!

White Floyd would have lost to a bruvva by now

Comment

People loved McGregor and he based his persona on being just as obnoxious as Floyd was, but is half as talented and was less successful in the cage as Floyd was in the ring. So yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Hard telling. People love Connor McGregor, he's close to mayweather personality. May be a legit guestion
                    People loved Connor? Could be because I’m not in the MMA crowd, but I found him classless and annoying, and I can’t think of anyone I know that wanted him to beat Khabib (or Floyd for that matter)

Comment

Working...
                    X