No announcement yet.

Anyone remember this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember this fight?

I was checking the boxrec schedule this morning and I came across the name Jorge Rodrigo Barrios who is making a comeback on Friday.

This instantly made me think of the absolute classic between him and Acelino Freitas from around 2003. If anyone hasn’t seen it, check it out ASAP! Round 11 is phenomenal, like Corrales-Castillo level sh**.

Freitas fought as recent as late last year I think, so we might even get rematch...

The only good acelino freites fight is him getting his ass beat by corrales. The guy was horrible to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      The only good acelino freites fight is him getting his ass beat by corrales. The guy was horrible to watch.
      😂😂Nah, that was a fantastic fight, check it out if you haven’t seen it

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I was checking the boxrec schedule this morning and I came across the name Jorge Rodrigo Barrios who is making a comeback on Friday.

This instantly made me think of the absolute classic between him and Acelino Freitas from around 2003. If anyone hasn’t seen it, check it out ASAP! Round 11 is phenomenal, like Corrales-Castillo level sh**.

Freitas fought as recent as late last year I think, so we might even get rematch...

Comment

Casuals... hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X