No announcement yet.

Dec. 29th Mayweather Pacquiao. Will people have enough money to shell out $100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    There is a UFC PPV in LV at the T-Mobile that night already.
    Thats a girl fight main event. I don't think Floyd vs Manny would have much to worry about.

Granted the UFC could swoop in & throw a big fight on top of that one, but bout the only thing that could make it a better card is a Conor fight (& he's already fighting in Oct) or maybe a Cormier vs Jon Jones or Brock Lesnar HW title fight (& Jon is still suspended & Brock still needs to be tested til sometime in 2019 before he'll be cleared to fight).

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      For the ppv? Right after the holidays going into the new year? That's the day they have planned.
      At $100 it may only do 2million buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        Nothing good happens in December. I don’t mind this at all. Boxing before the year ends. Bring it. Of course, broke bums don’t like this cause they can’t afford it.

Bring it! Boxing party
        Why is it that you have to be broke if you can’t afford a ppv? Wealthy people are often wealthy because they don’t do things like spend $100 on a damn ppv.

Comment

That being the first date mentioned kinda verifies what I said earlier: two old bodies aint gonna be ready by the start of December.

Again, if it actually happens, it will be early 2019, not this year.

Haymon will talk Floyd out of 2018, with Wilder already on the burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            Why is it that you have to be broke if you can’t afford a ppv? Wealthy people are often wealthy because they don’t do things like spend $100 on a damn ppv.
            I said $85 was too much for GGG vs Canelo and some dumbass called me broke. Some of us just want value for our $. I streamed Canelo vs GGG rematch. No bias commentary when you can't understand them lol.

Comment

Japan always hosts big year-end boxing events and Floyd and PAC met in Japan a few days back. Could be in Japan on Dec. 29th...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Wonder if they are gonna do it outside of the US. Arum mentioned this today on a podcast I was listening to & the end of the year is a big fight day in Japan (& maybe other Asian countries).
                I really hope it's outside of America then no-one can claim home-town judging on Moneys part.
                I can't see Money leaving Vegas though unless it's guaranteed big $$$$.

Comment

Pac has to look impressive vs Broner first.

May/Pac2 will do good business at $100 but nothing like the first fight.

Comment

Wouldnt be 100 to me, im in the UK. Its either going to be free or £20. I can afford that no problem. Cant believe how you Americans get ripped off with the PPV prices.

Hed be better suited beating up little Japanese children instead though.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 01-06-2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

For this fight to sell 4m ppvs, Pac-Man must beat TWO big names to get credibility.... any of these TWO:

Garcia
                      Spence
                      Thurman
                      Crawford
                      Loma
                      Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X