Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Cotto do against today's welterweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would prime Cotto do against today's welterweights?

Let's say the Cotto that beat Mosley or the Cotto that walked into the ring against Margarito in their first fight.

How does he do against Thurman, Spence, Porter, Garcia and Crawford? What are your thoughts?

We can all agree they'd be great fights.

Those would be good fights. I'd say Cotto beats Garcia and Porter and loses to Spence, Thurman and Crawford.

Thurman I'm on the fence with...though that could just be because he's not fresh in my mind.

Comment

Cotto destroys them all easily.

Comment

Prime cotto, pacquaio and floyd would beat all these current welterweight champions

Comment

Heck prime margartion with his bricks would ko all of them

Comment

A prime Cotto weighed 140. He had fantastic footwork.
            Personally only guy that would of given him a fight would of been Crawford.

Comment

Loses to spence and crawford. Thurman 50/50

Comment

call me crazy but imo prime cotto would destroy todays competition. im not that impressed by spence or crawford. i would say cotto easily beat them too.

Comment

I think he beats Thurman, Porter and Garcia for sure. Crawford and Spence are trouble. Not sure about those to be honest. 50/50

Comment

The only real bad style match for him is Spence honestly. And we haven't seen Spence in there with a guy like Miguel yet so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X