No announcement yet.

Does joshua it harder then Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does joshua it harder then Ortiz?

My original thought is yeah, but i would like to hear your thoughts,'m interested because if joshua hit wilder like Ortiz has hit him, would he have knocked him out?

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    My original thought is yeah, but i would like to hear your thoughts,'m interested because if joshua hit wilder like Ortiz has hit him, would he have knocked him out?
    I think he would have knocked Wilder out with those shots but at the same time Ortiz is a better boxer who could actually land those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I think he would have knocked Wilder out with those shots but at the same time Ortiz is a better boxer who could actually land those shots.
      I think Joshua would land. He's taller and longer, an experienced fighter and lots of inferior type opposition have managed to land on Wilder in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Yeah, I can't imagine Malik Scott or Dave Allen hanging in there as long against a determined Joshua.

Comment

Joshua is physically stronger and the speed on his punches is much greater, so yeah, Joshua hits harder than Ortiz

Comment

Dave Allen already has sparred with Joshua multiple times

Comment

Yes hes also faster and throws better combinations.

Comment

I think Joshua hits harder but he’s a statue with an oversized head. He will be much easier to hit than Ortiz. It was Ortiz’ defense that was winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  This is the biggest myth in boxing at the moment. Ortiz is a decent boxer but never did anything as an amateur outside of Cuba other than get to the quarter-final of the world championships once. AJ won a silver at the world championships and gold at the Olympics. AJ is better, faster, stronger and more powerful. The question is who will land the big punch first. AJ will have no problem dominating the rounds but can he land the big shot to take Wilder out before he hits him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    I think Joshua would land. He's taller and longer, an experienced fighter and lots of inferior type opposition have managed to land on Wilder in the past.
                    Yeah and Joshua also stopped a very motivated albeit old Klitschko so I would have to put my penis in his boat.

Comment

Working...
                    X