No announcement yet.

Take me back Tuesday: Floyd acting shook around Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
    Dude margorito really all yo heros been exposed u trying to hang on a cheat come on guy be better than that
    What hero's you talking about?

This video is just funny because Floyd actually looked shook. He couldn't talk and kept looking over his shoulder. The other person could've been anyone, I just found it funny that Floyd actually looked shook in here

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Shook? This video tried but failed just like margarito failed to even be a contender especially after he got caught cheating with the loaded wraps.
      So I guess Floyd stutters on a regular. But find me another video who him being interviewed that has him constantly looking over his shoulder. But if you don't think the word "shook" works for you, all good. if you didn't laugh, all good too. I'm saying I did, and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        you mean the same wraps approved by the commission
        Show me any proof the he cheated aside from cotto crying about it...i will wait
        The "commission" didn't have an issue with the wraps vs Mosley either, until Nazim piped up so...

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Floyd ducked Margarito to fight Oscar at a higher weight.

That makes a lot of sense.

That's like saying Ward fought Kovalev to avoid fighting Golovkin at a catch weight.
          lol this thread isn't about "Floyd ducking". I already stated it was just a funny video that had Floyd stuttering more than usual and looking over his shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            You're right, but you're not saying Margarito is a more dangerous/riskier fight than Oscar are you?
            since you're talking about this possible fight, yea Tony is more dangerous/riskier than Oscar. Given the knowledge we have now of Tony and his bricks in his hands, imagine if he actually fought Floyd with those bricks. He probably would've been the only one to beat him (with cheating of course).

Even with Floyd's skills, if Tony has bricks in his hands it doesn't really matter. Plus Floyd's brittle hands probably wouldn't do too much on Tony's iron chin

Comment

I don't think he looked "shook" but even if he did I wouldn't get the big deal. He's a prize fighter not a street thug.

Comment

Floyd didn't have his entourage to hide behind, so yeah, he was shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  lol this thread isn't about "Floyd ducking". I already stated it was just a funny video that had Floyd stuttering more than usual and looking over his shoulder
                  Seriously man, the video was lame. If anything you saw Mayweather treat Margarito like a street walker. He told him to WAIT HIS TURN. In other word, if it makes business sense, I'll fight you. If not, kick rocks! He didn't even stand up to shake his hand. That's what you do to people you have NO respect for... Gimme 5 minutes and I could edit that same video to tell a completely different story.

Margarito scared Mayweather into becoming a P4P # 1 fighter making way more money than anyone one else in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    So I guess Floyd stutters on a regular. But find me another video who him being interviewed that has him constantly looking over his shoulder. But if you don't think the word "shook" works for you, all good. if you didn't laugh, all good too. I'm saying I did, and that's all.
                    He does stutter on the regular

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                      I don't think he looked "shook" but even if he did I wouldn't get the big deal. He's a prize fighter not a street thug.
                      all good if you didn't think he looked shook. maybe Floyd stutters and looks over his shoulder acting paranoid all the time, I don't know, I don't know the guy.

Yes he is a prize fighter, but he sure does act like a stupid street thug wanna be. Correction, he is a street thug, he beat up a woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X