No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: "I've got a cat for you for dinner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I'm curious as to what was said...Got the link ????

You do realize what would happen if a non black went up to a black talking about feeding them fried chicken and watermelon, right ?

Wouldn't be much talking (or eating) going on.
    It seems very relevant as to what the Packy boys said but as usual we only get the drama side of the story, bloody useless reporting. I really don't care who says what, it's all new age gayness to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
      It seems very relevant as to what the Packy boys said but as usual we only get the drama side of the story, bloody useless reporting. I really don't care who says what, it's all new age gayness to me.
      You have a way of not answering an entire quote.

If a NSBer makes a statement, that statement should be backed up by a legit source.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Exactly what kind of backlash is he supposed to get? He's a boxer. If the President of the United States can use his White privilege with racism to appeal to idiots like you then this shouldn't be a problem for you.
        white privilege doesnt exist

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Mostly african american are gay people.
          Have you been to the philippines????

It's crawling with "lady boys." You should know that.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            If a white fighter had said the exact same thing the media would have ripped his balls off and he'd probably get suspended, banned or worse

but black priviledge strikes again. It must be nice to have a license to be openly racist with no consequences
            Do you think Shane Mosley would have gotten away with this language?

How about Connor McGregor?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Have you been to the philippines????

It's crawling with "lady boys." You should know that.
              But the most well known gay are the african american. They look like monster outside but very feminine inside. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                But the most well known gay are the african american. They look like monster outside but very feminine inside. lmao.
                Most well known to whom? To you?

Well hey, if you like those type of men, then good for you. I never heard any straight man comment on the "most well known [race of] gay."

Comment

Originally posted by koo1lkc107 View Post
                  The problem with most of you is that you don't even know what racism is.

Hurt feelings are not racism.

Name calling is not racism.

Even stereotyping is not racism.

Racism is a form of OPPRESSION and requires the use of POWER to adversely affect a person or group of people belonging to a certain ethnicity.

Hope that helps, probably won't...
                  Racism is discrimination based on race, can include name calling, as in the n word.
                  Unless you're trying to say that that is not racist.

Comment

We love our dogs, they love their dog. Racism is dead and by God gone. It's been gone for at least six months. People still experience racism through deja vu, is all, or think they do anyway.

Comment

Do they eat cats in the philipines?

Comment

Working...
                      X