Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it be difficult to make the Fury-Joshua fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be difficult to make the Fury-Joshua fight?

As far as my understanding goes of the UK boxing scene, it will be difficult to get Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn to work together, but have these two worked together in the past?

I don’t think match room wants to make this fight yet; but they all know times running out. Fury/Wilder set a new precedent for the heavyweights. Put up or shut up mentality, which we also need in the 147 div.

Comment

If anything they should unite and say "screw those yanks, the heavyweight division is ours"

Comment

Fury/Wilder rematch will be just as difficult, believe me.
        Tyson won't let himself get dictated this time and he will play the A-side game.

Comment

I actually think the way to make this fight easily is Fury or Joshua picks up the phone and calls the other one.

I think they could come to a 50/50 agreement on a couple of minutes, they used to get on well and I don't think there's any real animosity there.

Of course frank and Eddie would be annoyed but everyone else would be happy.

Comment

I think it will be difficult. Fury will probably demand more than he is worth saying he slaughtered Wilder and is the true WBC champ and of course the lineal champ and the number 1 heavyweight and AJ is just his challenger.

Comment

Over 2 million box office buys and would pack out a 90k Wembley stadium..both would make in excess of £17 million each and would be a huge event
              Don’t be surprised if Joshua vs fury happens in April and wilder the scrub go’s back to collecting tomatoes cans

Comment

Hearn has been very protective of AJ, sees him as a big investment. It will be difficult to negotiate a high profile guy like Fury against AJ. Hope it happens though.

Comment

Working...
                X