Me and Champ gone jump a mudabish like u. Ya feel meh mark

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Me and Champ gone jump a mudabish like u. Ya feel meh mark
          Nukka ill come windmillin at boff of yall

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Nukka ill come windmillin at boff of yall
            Dat wilder ****** technique wont werk cuz u special ed cuz. Ill pepper spray yous

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              I need specifics

who ended the relationship? How did it end? Do you want to bang or get back together?

gimme deets i'll give you tactics

Together 2.5 years

She ended it.

Around about june 2018 she wanted to just be frends.

Then changes back to gf/bf

Around July 2018 she breaks up with me, 10 days later she sends me a barrage of text messages saying she wants me back. That im special etc. That shes made a mistake etc.

We get back together.

Around the end of september 2018 she texts me tellin me its over for real. That she doesnt want relationships any more. She wants to be single.

Broken up since. Been like 2.5 years together.

We broke up first time just after when i told her id take her home to meet my mum cos i was thinking of marrying her.

This was her idea. A day before the meeting she calls me and breaks it off. Then gets back with me 10 days later.

I used to buy her expensive jewellery and stuff and go to expensive restaraunts and stuff.

She bought me lots of clothes and colognes and lotsa gifts too. Nothing as expensive as mine. Only reason was that i make a fock load more than her.

Just prior to the break up she was pushing marriage hard. Wanted a ring and everything. I said ok lets do this but didnt buy no ring just yet

Shes always been pushing marriage.

The last time i saw her we had dinner then caught a movie. Then i dropped her off. No arguments or shyt.

Then out of the blue a few dats later she breaks up.

She used to have 2 frends who told her they like me and like how i treat her. She doesnt talk to them no more.

As of early 2018 she met a new girl through college. This girl was older and single. She would travel to other countries alone. Probably to get dycked down.

My ex gfs behaviour changed. She became more demanding. Saying things out if character.

She would tell me this frend of hers says i should support my ex gf no matter what and that people of my race are crazy and violent. ( pakistani like Amir Khan )

Shyt just changed. She tryed to make her change job to work at her place. Took her away on holiday. 2 hot russian girls going to majorca. Game over. Took her to Hungary, budapest. Etc.

From marriage on the cards to zero.

Personally i think towards the end of the relationship she was cheating.

Thats why she broke up with me the first time. Then the other dude probably pumped and dumped her. Then she came back and broke up with me later saying she didnt want relationships any more.

I used to pick her up and she would have a broken voice like someone had a late night , been drinking the night before or been screaming during sex.

Plus she started to get some small pimples on the side of her neck.

Anyway what i want....i dont kno. I guess i wanna know how a 180 degree turn can happen like this.

Maybe to me its sudden, but from her perspective its gradual

Help

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Look man there's just one question you need to ask yourself.

Are you a man, or are you f4ggot punk bltch?

If you're the latter, then no matter what you do you're always going to get walked on, you're always going to get used, you're always going to get disrespected and you'll never get what you want.

If you're the former, then act like it.

Your choice.

This thread is really beta so I was going to avoid it but you're cool so I'll help you out.

I dont know man i might be a f4gg0t punk bytch right now

What do u lose if u send that text

Have u ever done it

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Cut all ties and focus on yourself, build yourself. Another girl will come along unexpected.

Doing this now

Comment

whoever texts first loses... don't text that hoe. let the hoe text you. either one of two things is happening. she's sitting by her phone waiting for you to reach out OR she's somewhere with 10 pounds of dick stuffed in her throat and has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Don't do it mudabish. You can find a new gal

One like her probably not

She was accepted in a modelling school when she was younger. She could easily be one now.

Her waist is super tiny, shes about 5'7 to 5'8 no fat on her at all.

Brunette with big green eyes and a beautuful face.

She was russian and had them baltic genetics. She was so fine. She was stylish too. Dressed immaculately

Comment

Working...
                      X