Rios vs Garcia / Ortiz vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    So don't watch.

It's not on pay-per-view. Not sure what's pathetic about it. It's four guys who used to be at the top of the game looking for a win so they can climb back up the ladder and try to get a title shot. What's wrong with that?
    Yea you're right, I'm not going to watch. If I smell shi*, I'm not going to stand over it and inhale. Same thing here, I see shi*, so I won't watch. You and the many others who enjoy smelling, inhaling, and watching shi* are the reason why boxing continues to give you shi*. So feel free and watch this shi* cuz I'm not

Comment

This is a feel good card. One of those events where you dont really give a fuk who wins but u know it’s going to be good fights.

Only a motherfuker who dont know sht about boxing would knock on this card.

Comment

this is a card where instead of Garcia fighting Porter, we get him fighting the guy who cried (twice) like a bi*ch after losing.

Only idiots who love to tolerate bending over and getting taken advantaged of from the back watch and accept this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          Yea you're right, I'm not going to watch. If I smell shi*, I'm not going to stand over it and inhale. Same thing here, I see shi*, so I won't watch. You and the many others who enjoy smelling, inhaling, and watching shi* are the reason why boxing continues to give you shi*. So feel free and watch this shi* cuz I'm not
          Hey Gigantes got a VCR? Just pop in the tape of "Rocky"

Opening scene is Rocky vs Spider Rico!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Hey Gigantes got a VCR? Just pop in the tape of "Rocky"

Opening scene is Rocky vs Spider Rico!
            yup, that opening scene and movie is way better than Garcia fighting a dude who cried like a little bi*ch (twice)

but I don't need the vcr, upgraded to dvd

Comment

Working...
            X