Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dozens of top GOP foreign policy advisors refuse to vote Trump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious as to why we're supposed to care what a bunch of former W Bush advisers think?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      And those that threaten or dislike Clinton end up dead so I guess you got to take the good with the bad. How much is that robot paying you or did she offer you a posistion in the White House cafeteria if she wins?
      You sound like a little b!tch the way you keep crying about your assassination conspiracy theories.

Yeah your right, Hillary just be assassinating neggas all over the place. I heard she killed a negga for fcking up her chicken sandstorm at chic fil a.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        A lot of people from both sides voted for Trump. A lot of independents and working class democrats.

Liberal or conservative, there are both that do not want to see this man in office.
        Negga please...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Negga please...
          Listen you need to get your head out of your a$$. I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but there is a very strong chance that he will be the next President. And the only way that is possible is if he is getting some of the cross over vote.

I live in NJ/PA, both blue states. I log onto facebook and search how many people are supporting Trumps page vs Hillary, and its about 3-1 Trump. Obviously this is only anecdotal, but it paints a certain picture of how popular he really is.

Comment

Damn, usually you right wingers always have so much to say..

But 50 GOP foreign advisers basically describe trump as a maniac with no understand of foreign policy, and you ain't got nothing to say?

Yep, thats the republican coward party I know and remember...

"how can we turn this into a conspiracy theory, even though Hillary isn't involved."

Right guys..... Lmao
            If the polling trends continue the way the have for the last week and a half then you can expect much more silence from them. Their guy is getting utterly curb stomped right now. Important wing states like Virginia and Pennsylvania? Clinton is up by 10-13 points. Traditionally red states like Georgia and Arizona? Clinton is up by 5-7 points.

They've already quietly accepted defeat.

You won't hear from them much until Trump officially drops out or loses in November, in which case all you'll hear is more conspiratorial bull**** about how it was rigged against him or how they probably threatened his life to drop out if he ends up dropping out.

They're pathetic and cowardly people who live in a bubble separate from the rest of us. Traversing the void between delusion and schizophrenia with the greatest of ease.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              If the polling trends continue the way the have for the last week and a half then you can expect much more silence from them. Their guy is getting utterly curb stomped right now. Important wing states like Virginia and Pennsylvania? Clinton is up by 10-13 points. Traditionally red states like Georgia and Arizona? Clinton is up by 5-7 points.

They've already quietly accepted defeat.

You won't hear from them much until Trump officially drops out or loses in November, in which case all you'll hear is more conspiratorial bull**** about how it was rigged against him or how they probably threatened his life to drop out if he ends up dropping out.

They're pathetic and cowardly people who live in a bubble separate from the rest of us. Traversing the void between delusion and schizophrenia with the greatest of ease.
              Yep, notice not one of them even attempted to talk about the actual topic?

They ain't got **** to say about it, so they just change the topic like every other thread where I lay the smack down on these peons.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Holy ****! Look at what they said about him.

Crazy

How fcking stupid are Republicans for trying to put him in office? His own party is scared ****less of him.
                How many of these fifty are ***neo-Cohens))) who are upset that Trump isn't an Israel firster?

Comment

I don't care who is ahead or behind in the polls right now. Ffs it's mid-August; the election is 2 1/2 months away. It ain't over till it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    How many of these fifty are ***neo-Cohens))) who are upset that Trump isn't an Israel firster?
                    Apparently you missed trump speaking in front of AIPAC begging for their support and swearing his allegiance to them...

Comment

Trump's best chance is to keep his mouth shut for the duration of the race. His mouth is his worst enemy. Any other republican probably would have beaten Clinton because she is so hated...and every time Trump's buffoonery settles down and dirt surfaces about Clinton and it benefits Trump...he takes off his shoe and shoots himself in the foot. I've never seen a guy hated so much by his own party and so much conspiring to make him lose from within his own party. This is such a completely unbelievable situation and very sorry state of affairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X