No announcement yet.

LOL look at this awkward reporter loud talking Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL look at this awkward reporter loud talking Kovalev

Talk about Cringerworthy dude using that fake announcer voice when doing an interview is this WWE?, Kovalev is looking at this dude like wtf is this dude on?

44 seconds in

Kovalev's laugh after he gave his first answer was awesome scary. Reminded me of the psychotic Joker from Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Kovalev's laugh after he gave his first answer was awesome scary. Reminded me of the psychotic Joker from Batman.
      yeah, you see the look Kovalev gives that guy, Kova was trying to restrain himself but you can tell he found this dude loud and obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yeah, you see the look Kovalev gives that guy, Kova was trying to restrain himself but you can tell he found this dude loud and obnoxious.
        I think Kovalev finds most human life to be loud and obnoxious. But this guy was special. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the reporters didn't jump him after Kovalev walked away.

Comment

I think Kovalev finds most human life to be loud and obnoxious. But this guy was special. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the reporters didn't jump him after Kovalev walked away.
          LOL yeah he rudely interjected himself in there with that WWE ring announcer intro all loud

Comment

These American, get excite, not used to real man from Russia

Comment

Kovalev doesn't give a fuck, man...

Comment

These Russians, Kazakhstanis, Ukrainians... don't like using interpreters like Mexicans do. They'd rather speak in unintelligible English. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  These Russians, Kazakhstanis, Ukrainians... don't like using interpreters like Mexicans do. They'd rather speak in unintelligible English. I wonder why.
                  Mexicans are ducking English.

Comment

That was a dick move by that reporter. That was a media scrum and he's trying to make it a one-on-one interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X