Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Lands Gold, Decisions Amir Imam For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progres beats him Rmirez easy imo.If Imam had some dog in him and was not worried about gassing I think he would have won.Ramirez did not impress me tough kid who is a mid top 10 guy but would pick Tayler to bear him also.I was surprised to see him gas after 5 and not get 2nd wind.O well he deserve a clear dec and he got a title.And seems like a good kid but deff see him as weak link at 140 for title.

Comment

• I hope this did a decent rating, I have no idea how much an earlier than usual boxing match on ESPN is going t be affected by it being St Patty's Day, but those who put the fight on sure got a treat. Great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Bob pulled some bs with that 120-108 card. Ramirez won... but damn, not every round. Ffs
        I'm just happy when they get right guy.Any more then that is too much to ask for.9-3 was mine.

Comment

• I missed the fight.

No robbery? Was it a beat down?

And I see there was a 120-108 score card lol wut

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Do you think Arum will try to make Ramirez vs. Pacquiao, instead of Matthysse vs. Pacquiao? I hope not, because Prograis vs. Ramirez looks like a winner!

Comment

• how can 2 judges score it 12-0 and 7-5?! were they watching the same fight? judges are meaningless if they continue scoring like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Do you think Arum will try to make Ramirez vs. Pacquiao, instead of Matthysse vs. Pacquiao? I hope not, because Prograis vs. Ramirez looks like a winner!
                  From the sounds of it Bob is already leaning towards a interim fight for Ramirez before Prograis so who knows what he has planned.

I think getting Manny to do anything right now is easier said then done for Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I missed the fight.

No robbery? Was it a beat down?

And I see there was a 120-108 score card lol wut
                    Good fight. I had it 9-3 for Ramirez. The first half of the fight was competitive and then Ramirez ran away with it. Imam used his jab early but tired out a bit later on. Lots of in-fighting at the end where Ramirez got the better of Imam, who ended up with a swollen eye and bloody nose. Ramirez came forward the whole fight; was very entertaining but not super impressive. 120-108 was a joke score lol

Comment

• Originally posted by heftylefty View Post
                      Good fight. I had it 9-3 for Ramirez. The first half of the fight was competitive and then Ramirez ran away with it. Imam used his jab early but tired out a bit later on. Lots of in-fighting at the end where Ramirez got the better of Imam, who ended up with a swollen eye and bloody nose. Ramirez came forward the whole fight; was very entertaining but not super impressive. 120-108 was a joke score lol
                      Cool, thank you.

Hopefully it's on YouTube soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X