Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Wilder deserve 40% vs AJ, if his career high is $2,1 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    How about someone who has fought in the last 3 years?
    Joshua/Fury right now would outsell the Wilder fight

If Fury gets into shape, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was worth double the amount

Fury is almost as much of a household name as Joshua in the UK, obviously for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      “Some” I don’t think it’s wise to group everyone together in one boat. By the way am NOT a AJ “fan”
      ur right, of course not all thanks for the correction

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Joshua/Fury right now would outsell the Wilder fight

If Fury gets into shape, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was worth double the amount

Fury is almost as much of a household name as Joshua in the UK, obviously for different reasons.
        u would rather see joshua fury than joshua wilder????

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          That would be more like 10%.
          Did Joshua make $50M for that Takam fight?

In fairness I'm only talking about the fight money. I'm sure Joshua has deals beyond the fight contract that probably gives him an extra 7 to 8 digits these days so I'm sure the REAL split when all money is counted on both sides isn't 75/25 for this fight & won't be 60/40 for the Wilder fight if they were to agree to 60/40.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            How does Wilder deserve 40% vs AJ, if his career high is $2,1 million?
            His career high is at least $5.2 million, but we really have no way of knowing what his career high really is.

Meanwhile Joshua made 20 millions per fight against his last 2 opponents.
            That's not true.

Wilder must accept the B side he is & cut his appetite... and fly to UK.
            Both sides know there is more money to be made in Vegas.

That's how modern boxing works these days.
            How would you know? How many fight negotiations have you been involved in?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              Who’s talking about me?

But a hell of a lot of UK boxing fans, and probably others elsewhere, would rather see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Did Joshua make $50M for that Takam fight?

In fairness I'm only talking about the fight money. I'm sure Joshua has deals beyond the fight contract that probably gives him an extra 7 to 8 digits these days so I'm sure the REAL split when all money is counted on both sides isn't 75/25 for this fight & won't be 60/40 for the Wilder fight if they were to agree to 60/40.
                No your numbers are off. AJ netted just over £15 million and Takam just over £2 million once ppv was factored in. Lots of false reports about their respective purses, but Eddie Hearn more or less confirmed this in a IFL interview.

Why do you guys think Joshua is paying Floyd type money, when he isn't making Floyd type money.

Joshua giving Parker 32% and if it comes down to it Wilder over 30% is him basically saying, "I want these fights". Because that is some serious overpaying. Parker's purse will be 8 figures in $ which is kind of ridiculous when you think about the bigger picture.

Comment

ur right, of course not all thanks for the correction
                  It right mate, I understand how you feel and what you are trying to put across.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    His career high is at least $5.2 million, but we really have no way of knowing what his career high really is.
                    So how did you come up with 5.2?

Comment

I would.

Much more competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X