Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pernell whitaker vs floyd mayweather jr. Who wins & why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pernell whitaker vs floyd mayweather jr. Who wins & why?

http://youtu.be/5NTfDqU8XAY

PW....because i said so!

Comment

I like Mayweather to win because he is faster and hits harder. He has as good a defense and more variety and accuracy in his attack. Just my opinion. I always thought Whitaker was overated. He is to defensive and sometimes runs to avoid being hit.He sometimes would get on a knee to avoid punches which should count as a knock down but he got away with it.

Comment

This fight ends in a draw due to the fact 20 punches will be thrown between the two fighters and 0 land.the only highlights i this fight will be defensive moves.

Comment

It really depends where they fight at IMO. Overall I'd say Sweet Pea by the slimmest of margins, but Floyd would likely win any decision based on star power in the current era.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I like Mayweather to win because he is faster and hits harder. He has as good a defense and more variety and accuracy in his attack. Just my opinion. I always thought Whitaker was overated. He is to defensive and sometimes runs to avoid being hit.He sometimes would get on a knee to avoid punches which should count as a knock down but he got away with it.
            Yea Whitaker had more showboating defense alot of the time and let you get away with missing alot.Floyd makes you pay more often
            Last edited by kill the body; 07-18-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Look out guys, it's a Karceno video.

Comment

pernell on points..his style would force Floyd to become more offensive and it would open up spots for pernell to counter

Comment

Who ever gets the body will win there both extremely good body punchers also whoever can establish their jab

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    Look out guys, it's a Karceno video.
                    what does that even mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X