Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-15-2017, 08:26 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
The Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,545,591,930,677.60
Enjoy - King Krusher all men are created equal , even though you hate white people and you are a closet rascist, i will give you this clover, white irish people love clover and you hate white people, god bless you my freind, stay insecure for the rest of your life - Tha_Greatest Um Bongo Um Bongo they drink it in the Congo! - Celtic Hammer Stick this up your ass you snitch - Death_Adder 
Thumbs up Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners for collusion

Link: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the collective bargaining agreement against NFL team owners for collusion, reports Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report.

Kaepernick has hired high-profile attorney Mark Geragos and is preparing to release a statement about his grievance soon, added Freeman.

The free-agent quarterback has remained unemployed since opting out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in March and has garnered little interest from teams around the league.

This has caused some to suggest he's being blackballed for his national anthem protests during the 2016 season.

Kaepernick appeared in 12 games for 49ers in 2016, throwing for 2,241 yards with 16 touchdowns to four interceptions.

His 90.7 passer rating ranked 17th in the league, ahead of 10 quarterbacks who were starters going into the 2017 season.
The Tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:34 PM #2
New Age Mexican Style

Quoted: 764 Post(s)
The Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond reputeThe Comic DON has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,919.59
Total Points: 65,131.06
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tribe View Post
Link: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the collective bargaining agreement against NFL team owners for collusion, reports Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report.

Kaepernick has hired high-profile attorney Mark Geragos and is preparing to release a statement about his grievance soon, added Freeman.

The free-agent quarterback has remained unemployed since opting out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in March and has garnered little interest from teams around the league.

This has caused some to suggest he's being blackballed for his national anthem protests during the 2016 season.

Kaepernick appeared in 12 games for 49ers in 2016, throwing for 2,241 yards with 16 touchdowns to four interceptions.

His 90.7 passer rating ranked 17th in the league, ahead of 10 quarterbacks who were starters going into the 2017 season.
Help me out here but didn't he willingly walk away from his contract with the 49ers?
The Comic DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:36 PM #3
Banned

The Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy - King Krusher all men are created equal , even though you hate white people and you are a closet rascist, i will give you this clover, white irish people love clover and you hate white people, god bless you my freind, stay insecure for the rest of your life - Tha_Greatest Um Bongo Um Bongo they drink it in the Congo! - Celtic Hammer Stick this up your ass you snitch - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Comic DON View Post
Help me out here but didn't he willingly walk away from his contract with the 49ers?
I'm not 100% sure about this. Maybe someone else can chime in.

But he's basically saying that all of the NFL owners have colluded against him and are refusing him employment due to his political leadership and stance on violence towards people of color.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:40 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Johnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 5,112.86
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Comic DON View Post
He opted out. So yes
Johnston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:41 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8213 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,341,008,666,662,060,032.00
Total Points: 200,127,235,229,793,940,144,128.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:

But he's basically saying that all of the NFL owners have colluded against him and are refusing him employment due to his political leadership and stance on violence towards people of color.
But it might be a tough case to proceed with since he opted out of his contract.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:42 PM #6
Sex Pervert

Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 133,112,377.75
Total Points: 1,132,710,200.02
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Sorry Colin, its time to go work at Walmart.
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:43 PM #7
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 743 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,691,626,273.90
Total Points: 2,691,656,441.34
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual 

Quote:

That seems to be what he is saying, yeah.

It's possible that he is right, I guess.

Or it could just be that the NFL owners are kind of risk averse. While they could agree with his sentiments, they can also see him as being kind of disruptive and risky to manage the public messages effectively.

Which perhaps would come under a type of political discrimination complaint rather than a collusion complaint. Dunno.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:44 PM #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco Slim View Post
Sorry Colin, its time to go work at Walmart.
I can assure you he has MANY options other than Walmart. He isn't you, an average joe. He's a world class athlete.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:46 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8213 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,341,008,666,662,060,032.00
Total Points: 200,127,235,229,793,940,144,128.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
That seems to be what he is saying, yeah.

It's possible that he is right, I guess.

Or it could just be that the NFL owners are kind of risk averse. While they could agree with his sentiments, they can also see him as being kind of disruptive and risky to manage the public messages effectively.

Which perhaps would come under a type of political discrimination complaint rather than a collusion complaint. Dunno.

Team owners have a right to look at his divisionistic rhetoric, and his worn history.. Like they would any employee.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:51 PM #10
Contender

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Johnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 5,112.86
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
I can assure you he has MANY options other than Walmart. He isn't you, an average joe. He's a world class athlete.
His other options as an athlete is the cfl, he could make a living doing Something just from his name recognition
Johnston is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
collusion, files, grievance, kaepernick, owners

User Tag List