Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is probably thinking the same thing: GGG VS CANELO = PROOF FLOYD IS TBE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is probably thinking the same thing: GGG VS CANELO = PROOF FLOYD IS TBE

I'll say it since no one else will.

The outcome of GGG VS CANELO has solidified Floyd's legacy.

Canelo and GGG fought as I EXPECTED. The coward lion and the heartless tin man on the yellow brick road. See my previous threads.

Nevermind the scorecards, the reality is FLOYD DOMINATED CANELO - a fighter who outboxed the OVERHYPED "ATG" MYTHICAL GGG.

That means......

Every single fighter that FLOYD supposedly "ducked" or was "scared" or "would've been too much" has now been officially exposed by a fighter that FLOYD PREVIOUSLY DOMINATED.

FACTS.

Lol @ Heartless Tin Man.

Comment

I hadn't thought about Floyd since the Mcgregor fight and now cause you mentioned him, so no.

Comment

No, can't you biased Floyd fans acknowledge how much better Canelo has gotten. Don't ask me to explain what's he improved on. All I know is he was too green years ago but after barely getting past Lara and drawing with GGG it's obvious he's so much better than when he was when he fought Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          I hadn't thought about Floyd since the Mcgregor fight and now cause you mentioned him, so no.
          According to them:

Canelo at 27 years Old, with the ring Experience with LAra, Cotto, Kirkland, Khan, and Floyd, at the full 160 where he doesn't need to drain himself + physical maturity of age is = Canelo at 22 years old, fighting at drained 152, only good fighter he fought that is trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Lol @ Heartless Tin Man.

Pacquiao is The Scarecrow looking for a brain - That means Bob Arum is the Wizard.

De La Hoya is Dorothy. Cause he wanted to play dress up.

Comment

I think this and the McGregor fight also showed how much Floyd has lost due to age. He's def not as sharp as he used to be but good enough to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                I'll say it since no one else will.

The outcome of GGG VS CANELO has solidified Floyd's legacy.

Canelo and GGG fought as I EXPECTED. The coward lion and the heartless tin man on the yellow brick road. See my previous threads.

Nevermind the scorecards, the reality is FLOYD DOMINATED CANELO - a fighter who outboxed the OVERHYPED "ATG" MYTHICAL GGG.

That means......

Every single fighter that FLOYD supposedly "ducked" or was "scared" or "would've been too much" has now been officially exposed by a fighter that FLOYD PREVIOUSLY DOMINATED.

FACTS.
                Possibly, but isn't Baldomir and Nelo the only opposition to have moved up? Baldomir had nothing on Nelo, skill, or age. Floyd would still school Baldomir at 154

But from 152 to 160 vs Nelo that's a stretch.

But I do agree, Nelo's performance is straight homage to Floyd's style, he basically copied it last night. Had Nelo hit the body with body jabs it would've been golden.

Comment

would of looked better if it was at '54

Comment

I'm not going to lie, the thought crossed my mind. But, triangle theories are a no go for me so I try to refrain from those thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                    X