No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi reacts (extensively) to footage of him getting that work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi reacts (extensively) to footage of him getting that work

While what he's saying isn't wrong, they're still excuses and he still took a beautiful flush shot to the face failing at philly shell defense. It was like watching Berto/Guerrero.

Conor was bullying the hell out of that dude. Now I want to see Jeff Horn vs. Conor McGregor.

He's crying!

Remember the other snippet of him getting pummelled he was literally held up by the ropes.

Comment

Paulie gotta give it up. I'm remembering that squeaking, high pitch voice in the Broner post fight interview.

He's losing the PR battle and these responses don't help his case.

Comment

Should have said nothing instead of running around trying to put out fires

Guy was out of shape shot to bits and should have known better than to get himself embarrassed by all this

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

Guy was out of shape shot to bits and should have known better than to get himself embarrassed by all this
          Especially after talking smack to Conor when the fight was being negotiated. Dumb to not understand Conor would take this as an opportunity to put it on him all legal

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

Yeah, seems like he's incapable of being the bigger man

Comment

Sometimes over explaining yourself in a situation does nothing but jam you up and ruin your stance.

Comment

**** me what is the iq of some of you lot. guy releases 20 second clip of his best bits 'paulie got that work, paulie was lying' how dumb can you get. wow mcgregor landed a right hand, that could have been one of the only shots he landed all night but you are all so impressed by it, i guess he must be the truth! hope you all enjoy the mayweather fight, dont want to hear anyone moaning after paying for it!.

Comment

If paulie wants to stay a boss he needs to get back to that training camp give Conor a hammering.hes losing all credibility and is looking like. *****

Comment

so many excuses paulie lol

Comment

Working...
                    X