No announcement yet.

Protestors try to block big rig truck, hillarity ensues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Why didnt he just stop? what country was it? It seems like he tried to drive around them but speed off for fear of falling off the side of the road but he eventual tipped over.

Its ****ed up man, Government should put these morons to prison who protest and block roids. Nothing but attention whoring mentally ill narcissists.

look at these idiots lying down on the middle of the road, what if a pissed of trucker had enough and runs through them?
    or an Ambulance with a dying person?

...hilarity ensues...

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      Damn. Even that guy sitting down. Got up and moved in time. The other had no excuse for not moving in time.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Trucks can't just stop. When they know they are gonna hit other vehicles and such they are taught to plow through.
        It didnt even seem like he was driving fast at first he just speed through them and his truck fell over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Why didnt he just stop? what country was it? It seems like he tried to drive around them but speed off for fear of falling off the side of the road but he eventual tipped over.

Its ****ed up man, Government should put these morons to prison who protest and block roids. Nothing but attention whoring mentally ill narcissists.

look at these idiots lying down on the middle of the road, what if a pissed of trucker had enough and runs through them? or an Ambulance with a dying person?

Seen enough racism from you and racial threads over the last six months. Stop.

Comment

Stupid fkin protestors. They deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Seen enough racism from you and racial threads over the last six months. Stop.
              I dont see racism in his post

Unless ur one big sensitive girl?

Comment

well, it kinda/sorta ''worked''

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  I dont see racism in his post

Unless ur one big sensitive girl?
                  I was not addressing you. Nor will I beyond this.

Comment

Wow, this thread was actually much more entertaining then I had imagined when I clicked on it. Holy ****

Comment

Stupid woman trying to out run the truck. Wtf was that

Comment

Working...
                      X