No announcement yet.

[**** just got real.] Kovolov Ward second face off. Kovolov threatens Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [**** just got real.] Kovolov Ward second face off. Kovolov threatens Ward

Kovolov tries bringing the heat down in Oakland, but Ward ain't scared.

He threatens to "finish your career" but notice how he never looked him in the eye and said it.

Ward has got this cat emotional and is a master of mind games. Don't be shocked if Ward stops Kov this time round. The kid will walk into something big ain't no way he's walking through SOG

Last edited by The Tribe; 04-12-2017, 01:30 AM.

I'll have to borrow your rose tinted glasses some day, the upside is that situations seem way more entertaining than reality

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      I'll have to borrow your rose tinted glasses some day, the upside is that situations seem way more entertaining than reality
      **** you talking about?

Comment

I heard ward fans snitching niiggas

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          Kovolov tries bringing the heat down in Oakland, but Ward ain't scared.

He threatens to "finish your career" but notice how he never looked him in the eye and said it.

Ward has got this cat emotional and is a master of mind games. Don't be shocked if Ward stops Kov this time round. The kid will walk into something big ain't no way he's walking through SOG

STFU and get back to your black panther meeting

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
            STFU and get back to your black panther meeting
            Stay classy son

Comment

I love reading these amateur face off psychiatrist break down threads lol. The confidence the TS's show in them is the most humorous part to me.

I think at this level of the game psychology sh^t happening at the presser plays a very minor part in the outcome at best. In the ring psychology sh^t & in the ring performance + adaption & general planing, fitness & overall strategy will decide the fight not not looking in a guys eyes 2.5 months before the fight. Most cats aren't even in THAT mode right now. Mfers bout to run by Starbucks 5 minutes after that stare down not fight.

That said I'm sure when its some prospect vs some journeyman or some solid name vs a guy trying to make a name for himself presser mind games can more often help the outcome of a fight. And that that said I think it'd have been good PR for the fight for Kovalev to talk mad sh^t the whole staredown or try harder to hype the fight cuz Ward is the 17th most boring person on the f#cking planet & this fight isn't selling 200k PPV's if Kovalev doesn't do something.

Ward vs Kovalev I was close. I suspect II most likely goes 1 of 2 ways. Either it'll be close again or as often happens in rematches where it seems like a guy, Ward in this case, figured his opponent out its a wider win the 2nd time around. I think it could go a 3rd way, Kovalev by KO, but I don't think Kovalev showed the stamina or focus in that last fight that could be improved upon enough to make that as likely an outcome as the other 2 options. I think it'd be more luck or Ward making horrible decisions in the rematch which make it less likely since you need luck or a smart cat like Ward doing dumb sh^t.

Comment

When is anyone at Main Events gonna tell Kovey to stop putting his foot in his mouth ? For them to let him sink like that in the early stages is beyond me...

Comment

Lol, he says it them turns away from ward real quick and leaves, what a puzzy.

Comment

Yeah Kovalev seems to be angry as **** lmao. Could be playing into AW hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X