Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fans losing patience with GGG? Will he be forced to step up now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    He fights whoever he pleases and their is nothing cry babies like you can do about it. To bad if you don't like it. You can hate him all you want but you can't tell him who he must fight. He has a team that actually likes him and have his best interests in mind to do that. He never ducked Ward who fights two weight classes above his weight class. His goal is to get all the middleweight belts and Ward doesn't have one. On top of that Ward isn't even a big money fight. Ward is just a very high risk low reward fight that no fighter takes. You screamed bloody murder when Brook challenged him and he accepted because both the Saunders and Eubank fights fell through and he was running out of time. But you insist he fight Ward who outweighs him much more than he outweighed Brook if he outweighed Brook at all. You are a hypocrite with a double standard just for GGG. GGG's plan is to KO Saunders and take his belt and then fight Canelo. If you don't like his plan go cry a river.
    Great fucn post putting these lame ass haters in check. Why should he wait for Connello when hes done fighting Jr. For What just to get stroked again after waiting for 2 years . let's see Jacobs needs a year to get ready for a fight so I wouldn't wait for him either. The best plan is to take care of Billy hoe first then go from there. Use all your leverage with 5 of your title belts that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Problem with GGG fans is that they can't debate/argue for their guy. If I was a GGG supporter i'd become the #1 enemy for GGG haters. I would know what to argue, what to highlight, how to break down fantasy fights, give real reasons.

All I see GGG supporters doing is deflecting horribly, bringing in other names, pointing fingers, making things race-driven. They have a "No, you!" style of debating, also "slick AA fghlkjhfsfd", "ABC titles must be collected!", "So and so on PED's!", "ducking".

Their debates are so garbage, it's pretty much agenda driven, that's why. GGG is a good fighter but more than half his fans suck, maybe 2-3 good one's off the dome, szef, josef, natas, i'm sure there's more but more suck than not.
      It's the same thing on the other side. Similar to seeing democrats vs republicans talk shit back and forth.

Comment

Working...
      X