Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely and Fury by KO

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I dont see him being able to keep it up for 12 rounds. I like both fighters. Both have personality and their own style.

Wilder isnt gonna be sitting their posing like a 40 year old wlad...Fury doesnt have much of punch for a man his size. What is he gonna do to keep Wilder honest?
      Wlad's speed of foot and intelligence in the ring is 1000 times better at 40 years old than Wilder's is or ever will be.

Wilder's feet look like they are in cement for crying out loud. He literally has the worst footwork of any top fighter I've seen.

By some miracle punch, Fury should be able to touch him until Wilder is so tired that Fury goes for the kill or takes it on points.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wlad's speed of foot and intelligence in the ring is 1000 times better at 40 years old than Wilder's is or ever will be.

Wilder's feet look like they are in cement for crying out loud. He literally has the worst footwork of any top fighter I've seen.

By some miracle punch, Fury should be able to touch him until Wilder is so tired that Fury goes for the kill or takes it on points.
        whats the point of having speed of foot and intelligence if you dont apply it?

If he was smart he would have upped the output after being down and went for the ko...maybe he doesnt have it...he is up there in age and it can happen anytime.....No one beats father time...im not taking anything away from Fury but Wlad from 2008-2012 would have said **** it and went for the ko...only a quick and elusive Haye and massive Mariusz Wach saw the final bell during his prime years.

He is gun shy and hesitant...he waits for the perfect shot

Wilder doesnt so that makes his chances better to score the ko win

Fury has been dropped by small heavyweights so its not out of the question that wilder could clip him

Wilder does have crap footwork but he has the athleticism, aggression and temperment to catch fury whereas Klitschko was more concerned about timing shots and not getting hit.

Comment

whats the point of having speed of foot and intelligence if you dont apply it?

If he was smart he would have upped the output after being down and went for the ko...maybe he doesnt have it...he is up there in age and it can happen anytime.....No one beats father time...im not taking anything away from Fury but Wlad from 2008-2012 would have said **** it and went for the ko...only a quick and elusive Haye and massive Mariusz Wach saw the final bell during his prime years.

He is gun shy and hesitant...he waits for the perfect shot

Wilder doesnt so that makes his chances better to score the ko win

Fury has been dropped by small heavyweights so its not out of the question that wilder could clip him

Wilder does have crap footwork but he has the athleticism, aggression and temperment to catch fury whereas Klitschko was more concerned about timing shots and not getting hit.
          Klitschko does apply it? And did. The problem was he was in the ring with someone who could negate what he had.

Eh, what? In which world did Klitschko ever say fuk it? Was it against Ibragimov where he gave us the world's worst stinker? He landed a punch against Eddie Chambers in the final 5seconds after his trainer screamed at him for 8 rounds. He is not the guy to throw caution to the wind and never was.

Wilder's wild shots are likely to get himself KOd. Once he's in there with the real deal, those swings won't do anything.

Fury has been dropped by 1 small heavyweight. when he was 22 or so.

Wilder was dropped by an emperor penguin look a like and KTFO as an amateur. What does it mean? Nothing.

Wilder doesn't have athleticism That's a ****ing myth. He's a stiff. Fury is way more athletic than he. Wilder looks it, but he's stiff.

Comment

i think fury will win the battle(rounds), wilder will when the war(win by ko)

Fury is nimble for a guy his size but Wilder isnt a gun shy 40 year old....that right hand lands and its over. Also Fury poses, postures, and is open to the straight right when he trades because he stands square instead of move his head when he throws his right hand....all I see is him laying on the canvas...its a bad habit he has and he was able to get away with it with wlad because he isnt a young hungry guy like wilder.
            Fury can move man but when he moves his punch output drops. If Wilder pressures him I could see Wilder wearing him out. Im a wilder fan so of course my opinion is bias but I do like Fury for the excitement he brings to the HW division but I also think Fury is catching Klitchko at the right time(s). If Fury beats Klitchko again, I have no doubt in my mind Wilder wouldve done the same to this/that version of Klitschko. Also Wilder would pose a different kinda threat on Fury than Klitchko, personnaly Id favor Wilder winning by stoppage before Id favor him by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Fury can move man but when he moves his punch output drops. If Wilder pressures him I could see Wilder wearing him out. Im a wilder fan so of course my opinion is bias but I do like Fury for the excitement he brings to the HW division but I also think Fury is catching Klitchko at the right time(s). If Fury beats Klitchko again, I have no doubt in my mind Wilder wouldve done the same to this/that version of Klitschko. Also Wilder would pose a different kinda threat on Fury than Klitchko, personnaly Id favor Wilder winning by stoppage before Id favor him by decision.
              agreed

Comment

Wilder will win.

Let's see fluffy get past klitschko in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Klitschko does apply it? And did. The problem was he was in the ring with someone who could negate what he had.

Eh, what? In which world did Klitschko ever say fuk it? Was it against Ibragimov where he gave us the world's worst stinker? He landed a punch against Eddie Chambers in the final 5seconds after his trainer screamed at him for 8 rounds. He is not the guy to throw caution to the wind and never was.

Wilder's wild shots are likely to get himself KOd. Once he's in there with the real deal, those swings won't do anything.

Fury has been dropped by 1 small heavyweight. when he was 22 or so.

Wilder was dropped by an emperor penguin look a like and KTFO as an amateur. What does it mean? Nothing.

Wilder doesn't have athleticism That's a ****ing myth. He's a stiff. Fury is way more athletic than he. Wilder looks it, but he's stiff.

he WAS ONLY DROPPED ONCE RIGHT?

he isnt Ali, he isnt going to be able to motor for 12 rounds with some one with the intent to knock his head off

Wlad is technically a better fighter than Wilder, but wilder is hungrier and more willing to take risks.

Fury wears guys down and for a guy so large, he isnt a big puncher and thows clubbing, arm shots.

Fury wont be champion long...I favor Joshua, Wilder and Ortiz over him

he caught an aging great at the right time and styles make fights.

Wilder isnt gonna be sitting their watching paint dry like Wlad who is geriatric.

Comment

Wilder was getting comfortably outboxed by a Polish, midget football hooligan in his last fight. Fury embarrasses him. Wilder obviously has a punchers chance, but that's it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Wilder was getting comfortably outboxed by a Polish, midget football hooligan in his last fight. Fury embarrasses him. Wilder obviously has a punchers chance, but that's it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X