No announcement yet.

Fights Where The Fighter Is Hurt And Takes a Knee Then Comes Back and WIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights Where The Fighter Is Hurt And Takes a Knee Then Comes Back and WIN

Im looking for fights where a fighter is getting lit up and instead of taking more damage he takes a knee to take the count and then comes on to win the fight.

Real specific but im sure their plenty of fights like this out there.

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    Im looking for fights where a fighter is getting lit up and instead of taking more damage he takes a knee to take the count and then comes on to win the fight.

Judah took a knee vs. Matthysse if I'm not mistaken. However, he was winning the fight before that point. Can't really recall if he just held on or "came on" even more to end the fight. He did clearly win the fight from what I remember.

Comment

Chris Arreola vs Travis Walker comes too mind

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Judah took a knee vs. Matthysse if I'm not mistaken. However, he was winning the fight before that point. Can't really recall if he just held on or "came on" even more to end the fight. He did clearly win the fight from what I remember.

Comment

Didn't Algieri take a knee between the KDs in the first round against Provodnikov?

Comment

Madaina against Khan I thought he won the decision was a robbery

Comment

The great Kermit Cintron vs. La Maravilla Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The great Kermit Cintron vs. La Maravilla Martinez.
                a masterclass of a performance if there ever was one.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Didn't Algieri take a knee between the KDs in the first round against Provodnikov?
                  Yes and no. He got knocked down once and then took a knee 30 seconds later in the first round, recovered and then proceeded to box circles around Provodnikov.

Comment

Frankly, David Lemieux should have won by DQ given GGG straight up served him with a clean, HARD shot while taking a knee.

Comment

Working...
                    X