Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Chapo threatens Donald Trump via Twitter. Trump calls the FBI.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are killin me.

Comment

Dollar for dollar Trump can hold his own, that ****er has war criminals as his security detail

Comment

Liberal Logic: Trump speaks honestly regarding illegal immigration, is called racist, then Kate gets killed in San Francisco, Trump is justified. Trump speaks out against Mexican Narco Kingpin breaking out of jail, Narco Kingpin issues death threat, liberals rejoice and wish it happens. The insane are taking control of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Liberal Logic: Trump speaks honestly regarding illegal immigration, is called racist, then Kate gets killed in San Francisco, Trump is justified. Trump speaks out against Mexican Narco Kingpin breaking out of jail, Narco Kingpin issues death threat, liberals rejoice and wish it happens. The insane are taking control of America.
          Damn dude what happened to you

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Damn dude what happened to you
            Been arguing to much with smart people I know that are still defending Obama, as if he were perfect. Bro, I hated Bush, the Iraq war, and drones. I still do, but the liberals that I chanted with and rallied with, are blind sycophants for Lord Obama. Their is literally no way you can be pro union and pro amnesty. Its economics 101, and yet the libs I used to agree with do not care about reality or facts. They are the religious zealots of today, and I am scared of where we are headed as a nation.

Comment

Been arguing to much with smart people I know that are still defending Obama, as if he were perfect. Bro, I hated Bush, the Iraq war, and drones. I still do, but the liberals that I chanted with and rallied with, are blind sycophants for Lord Obama. Their is literally no way you can be pro union and pro amnesty. Its economics 101, and yet the libs I used to agree with do not care about reality or facts. They are the religious zealots of today, and I am scared of where we are headed as a nation.
              Because you hated one extreme your going to another? you're on some Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh **** now you don't have to be pro Obama to see the blatant bigotry in those comments by Trump

Also you can be pro Union and Pro amnesty one has nothing to do with the other, unless you're talking about a different kind of union

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Because you hated one extreme your going to another? you're on some Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh **** now you don't have to be pro Obama to see the blatant bigotry in those comments by Trump

Also you can be pro Union and Pro amnesty one has nothing to do with the other, unless you're talking about a different kind of union
                Cheap, exploitable labor is in contrast to skilled, organized labor. Please, tell me how they can coexist. Trump is no different than democrats that ignore Obamas war crimes. He blows in the wind, no differently than the liberals that are my old friends. They, and he, ignore the crimes of those that side with them temporarily. I am not, NOT, on some Limbaugh or Hannity ish. I am calling out the hypocrisy of the left I supported during the Bush years. If Hilary or Jeb get elected, we are all phiucked!!!

Comment

Trump spoke the truth on immigrants in this country? So you would agree with him that most Mexicans here are rapists, drug dealers and murderers?

What's disgusting is the politicizing of the killing in SF that has nothing to do with undocumented workers in this country. Fauxnews has been running that story on a loop and I can see you have fallen for it.

Nobody is rejoicing in the death threats and no liberal wants to see Trump killed. It's just funny how he acted like a tough guy and now he's ****ting himself because of the threat and asking for FBI help.

Relax, step away from the Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh show and smoke a joint or something.

Comment

1 on 1, the 6'2 Trump destroys the 5'6 Mexican manlet, ends him.

The criminal El Shorty needs a gun to make him feel big.

I doubt Trump is that worried, anyone intending to run for President knows potential assassination comes as part of the deal.

Comment

Shut up you fckng pussey

Comment

Working...
                      X