Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday Night Fights: Curtis Stevens vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam & undercards RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to this tonight, should be a great fight. I'll take stevens by late KO.

Comment

N'Dam should win this fight easily. Stevens is p1ss poor with nothing outside of his left hook.

Comment

Stevens by KO

Comment

N'dam wins unless he's caught

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            N'Dam should win this fight easily. Stevens is p1ss poor with nothing outside of his left hook.
            What's your problem with left hooks?!

Comment

Doses anyone know what fights espn will be showing

Comment

I'm rooting for N'Dam, who's very technical and athletic fighter but I'll be realistic and say that I don't know how well he will be able to take Stevensons' punches as he got dropped like 6 times against Quillin, BUT watching the fight that night I thought he clearly outboxed Quillin as I recall.... Beside my fear of how well he can take a punch, his other problem could be that he hasn't much experiance against the world class boxers. I'm not saying at all that Stevenson is some kind of beast, just saying that before Quillin, he boxed agains the lower level competition... but again, for me he's winning the fight as long as he doesn't get KO'd.
                Last edited by StefanTosic; 10-01-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                  I'm rooting for N'Dam, who's very technical and athletic fighter but I'll be realistic and say that I don't know how well he will be able to take Stevensons' punches as he got dropped like 6 times against Quillin, BUT watching the fight that night I thought he clearly outboxed Quillin as I recall.... Beside my fear of how well he can take a punch, his other problem could be that he hasn't much experiance against the world class boxers. I'm not saying at all that Stevenson is some kind of beast, just saying that before Quillin, he boxed agains the lower level competition... but again, for me he's winning the fight as long as he doesn't get KO'd.
                  he did. He won 8 rounds. even the 12th he was beating quillin up. probably should've backed off with 30 seconds left. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                    Yeah, he pretty much won every round he didn't hit the canvas in, or close to every round.

Comment

I think N'dam will win by decision, what's the undercard?

Comment

Working...
                      X