Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones threatens to kill Cormier (what you didn't hear on sportscenter)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the video keeps getting taken out now..

I think it was leaked by sports center which is ESPN? I am not a yank so I am not sure..

Each time it goes down it says it contains ufc material (or words to that effect)

Comment

Cormier is too fat. Jones beats that out of shape bum.

Comment

MMA fans really are ******s. Uncle Tom says that he wants to spit in another man's face which is pretty much the biggest disrespect and b1tch move of all, yet all the hate goes to Jones only for retaliating to that one.

Cormier could eat a baby in front of Jones today while Jones stands there and calls him a sick **** and MMA fans would only be outraged by Jones' insult.

Comment

I really dont see what the problem is here.

1. Jon Jones is a FIGHTER. It's a lose lose situation. If he acts "real" and says things on air that he says off air, he'll be considered a he-than or a thug. If he handles himself like a professional on air, but let's the fighter out off air, he's considered fake. It's a lose lose situation. My take on it to Jon Jones would be fcuk it. If the people are going to love you, they're going to love you. If they're going to hate you they're going to hate you "regardless" of what you do, so fcuk them and be you and do what you feel is right. That's my advice to Jon Jones.

2. This is mental warfare as well as physical. If Jon feels like he can get the mental advantage by being a bully off camera but being the nice guy on camera, so be it. If Daniel feels he should do the same, so be it. Some of you fans put too much thought into this. These guys are combatants/gladiators. If you want to hear people discuss things the politically correct way, you should watch The View or something.

3. Cormier threatened to spit in his face and Jones said he would literally kill him... Maybe Dan shouldn't spit in his face, if he wants to really test Jon, maybe he should

That said, may the best man win come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
            I really dont see what the problem is here.

1. Jon Jones is a FIGHTER. It's a lose lose situation. If he acts "real" and says things on air that he says off air, he'll be considered a he-than or a thug. If he handles himself like a professional on air, but let's the fighter out off air, he's considered fake. It's a lose lose situation. My take on it to Jon Jones would be fcuk it. If the people are going to love you, they're going to love you. If they're going to hate you they're going to hate you "regardless" of what you do, so fcuk them and be you and do what you feel is right. That's my advice to Jon Jones.

2. This is mental warfare as well as physical. If Jon feels like he can get the mental advantage by being a bully off camera but being the nice guy on camera, so be it. If Daniel feels he should do the same, so be it. Some of you fans put too much thought into this. These guys are combatants/gladiators. If you want to hear people discuss things the politically correct way, you should watch The View or something.

3. Cormier threatened to spit in his face and Jones said he would literally kill him... Maybe Dan shouldn't spit in his face, if he wants to really test Jon, maybe he should

That said, may the best man win come fight night.
            Yet you are the one who has the longest post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Yet you are the one who has the longest post in this thread.
              Because I'm explaining my position/point of view on the issue on hand... This is a forum. You know, a place where people use texts/words to explain their stance on certain subjects.

Comment

Jones started the whole thing off again with the "are you there *****?"

At the end of the day.. don't come on air acting like a little choir boy talking in some gay ass apologetic voice.. then 5 mins later threaten to kill someone and calling them *****..

Just drop the act.. i think people would respect him more if he did

Comment

Anyone really surprised that Jones is fake? I thought it was common knowledge. He's a great fighter, awful human being...

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    MMA fans really are ******s. Uncle Tom says that he wants to spit in another man's face which is pretty much the biggest disrespect and b1tch move of all, yet all the hate goes to Jones only for retaliating to that one.

Cormier could eat a baby in front of Jones today while Jones stands there and calls him a sick **** and MMA fans would only be outraged by Jones' insult.
                    how do you just skip over the fact that Jones started it by calling him a p*ssy.

don't be a jones nut-hugger. the guy has a terrible personality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      why would they get rid of it? if anything UFC will ask ESPN permission to use it and then post it on their youtube page.
                      No...Having the face of your company tell another fighter that he will kill them is bad press. Especially since Jones is supposed to be some good Christian man.

Comment

Working...
                      X