Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forced to side with the conspiracy theorist nutcases on this one..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced to side with the conspiracy theorist nutcases on this one..

Call me paranoid , but there's something fishy about the official story of Bin Laden's execution. I don't care if i'm ridiculed for it but i just find it very difficult to believe.

Ok so , i'm not gonna give you my version of what i think really happened...(because i wasn't there)...But i will say this. I think the official story is utter bullsh@t.

Here's why i have my doubts.

1 - Benazir Bhutto (On 2 November 2007) , said this:

"Her interview could later be viewed on BBC's website, although it was initially altered by the BBC as her apparent claim about Bin Laden's death was taken out. But, once people discovered this and started posting about her statement on YouTube, the BBC replaced its version with the version that was originally aired on Al Jazeera"

Note:
    " Several commentators have noted that as she had just been speaking about one of the sons of bin Laden, in all likelihood, Bhutto simply misspoke and instead intended to say, "Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Daniel Pearl," rather than "...the man who murdered bin Laden" - such an important revelation about bin Laden's fate would certainly not have been stated so casually. Additionally, in subsequent interviews, Bhutto spoke about bin Laden in the context of him being alive"

2 - On 27 December 2007

" Benazir Bhutto was killed while leaving a campaign rally for the PPP at Liaquat National Bagh in the run-up to the January 2008 parliamentary elections. After entering her bulletproof vehicle, Bhutto stood up through its sunroof to wave to the crowds. At this point, a gunman fired shots at her, and subsequently explosives were detonated near the vehicle killing approximately 20 people"

At this point , you guys must be thinking...Yep ! he's batsh@t crazy , just like every conspiracy theorists. He's seeing what he wants to see...Fine !

Continuing...

3 - Fake photos , no video proof....His body was never found.

According to the official story , we are being told that his body was:
    "buried at sea within 24 hours of his death".

Now maybe , you're saying to yourselves...Yep , it's too late for him. He's hopeless. Ok fine , moving on...

4 - Three months after Bin Laden's death...( August 6, 2011)...
    This also happened...

So , maybe you're now saying to yourselves..."Ever heard of coincidences ? You're still a weirdo !"

Continuing....

5 - One other detail...On April 4, 2011, the President of the United States, Barack Obama, formally announced his re-election campaign for 2012...One month later, Bin Laden is declared dead.... Perfect timing , how convenient !

Maybe you guys are now thinking: "poor man...what a looney..."

Continuing.....

6 - There's not just one version of what truely happened...

Anyway , like i said in my intro , i'm not here to give you my theory on what happened , but all i'm saying...Is that i have a hard time believing the official story.

PS: And no , i don't think we're governed by reptilians or that some of us are anally probed by aliens from another planet every year..

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
    Call me paranoid , but there's something fishy about the official story of Bin Laden's execution.
    Well... he was buried at sea.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Well... he was buried at sea.
      Predictable , but still brilliant...

Comment

i dont get it. what exactly is the conspiracy here?

that he didnt die the way he was portrayed in the movie(s)?

Comment

The official story is full of BS. And so is the official story about 9/11.

But I stopped caring about convincing these brainwashed zombies awhile ago. It's pointless and time wasting.

All I wanna say is be skeptical about the news in the media.

Comment

Conspiracy theorists over this kind of ****... the same idiots who are scared ****less of the illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
              The official story is full of BS. And so is the official story about 9/11.

But I stopped caring about convincing these brainwashed zombies awhile ago. It's pointless and time wasting.

All I wanna say is be skeptical about the news in the media.
              funny seeing a amir khan fan who is also a conspiracy tard.

Comment

I think he died awhile ago. If you watch his videos he appears he gets younger and younger.

I'm suspicious also on the dumping of his body in the ocean, and how all of the SEALs who were involved in the raid to 'kill him' were all killed.

Comment

On this one? You subscribe to every conspi****** theory

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I think he died awhile ago. If you watch his videos he appears he gets younger and younger.

I'm suspicious also on the dumping of his body in the ocean, and how all of the SEALs who were involved in the raid to 'kill him' were all killed.
                    That alone should ring alarms. Any person with a normal functioning brain should find it highly suspicious that the only people who were at the scene of the Osama killing, "coincidentally" were all killed.

It's just laughable, it really is.

Comment

Working...
                    X