No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: I'll Be IBF Number One After This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: I'll Be IBF Number One After This Fight

Carl Frampton has revealed that the only footage he has seen of the man who stands in the way of his shot at a world title is from a television game show.

The Belfast super-bantamweight takes on French contender Jeremy Parodi in a world title eliminator this weekend, with the winner set to challenge for the IBF crown early next year.

Though Frampton has been hard in training, preparing at the gym of his promoter Barry McGuigan in London's Battersea Park, he admits most of his inside knowledge about the 26-year-old Parodi (35-1-1 9KOs) comes from watching him take part in a French television show.

"This fight against Parodi, who's only one stop behind me in the IBF rankings, is all about getting myself into a mandatory position for a world title shot," said Frampton, unbeaten in all 16 of his fights in the paid ranks with 11 stoppages. [Click Here To Read More]

KIKO had the balls to fight the champion,you hadn't those balls so shut up;everybody knew that you were ready but you preferred another easy night,please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
      KIKO had the balls to fight the champion,you hadn't those balls so shut up;everybody knew that you were ready but you preferred another easy night,please!!!
      Not sure if serious....

Comment

Anyone know where I can watch this fight in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by PJB View Post
          Anyone know where I can watch this fight in the US?
          boxingguru.eu

Comment

Working...
          X