No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Im also a football fan and a soccer fan what does my love for other sports have to with anything numbnuts?
    Well stick to commentating on those other sports...Boxing fans like to discuss our sport with people who know what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteño View Post
      Why would a fighter losing on points quit due to a broken nose caused by a punch?
      And that my friend is the $64,000 question please forward your inquiry to Mr. Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        And that my friend is the $64,000 question please forward your inquiry to Mr. Mikey Garcia.
        except the broken nose was caused by a headbutt dumb ass simio

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          except the broken nose was caused by a headbutt dumb ass simio
          Memo to A S S wipe, headbutt or punch you don't quit Salido didn't and he was at the brunt end of the beating.

Now go back to massaging penis's with your esophagus...

Comment

Memo to A S S wipe, headbutt or punch you don't quit Salido didn't and he was at the brunt end of the beating.

Now go back to massaging penis's with your esophagus...
            lol aren't you a quitto fan? fucc outta here

Last edited by Snake...; 01-26-2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              lol aren't you a quitto fan? fucc outta here
              Hey, speak your clout c0ck snot, I'm a fan of warriors win loose draw and to me (though Salido lost) he still gets a nod over Garcia in the " I don't pull the b1tch card dept."

And don't forget to wipe your chin when Pepe is finished!

Comment

Hey, speak your clout c0ck snot, I'm a fan of warriors win loose draw and to me (though Salido lost) he still gets a nod over Garcia in the " I don't pull the b1tch card dept."

And don't forget to wipe your chin when Pepe is finished!
                LOL none cares about your nod's fucc boy

And Mikey didn't quit

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

was his nose busted from a punch?

anyway, Mikey smashes jml, but at least jml is willing to make it happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

No).
                  OK. so keep quiet about Mikey quitting. he was injured by an illegal tactic. I suppose you think a fighter should just continue if he got elbowed and broke a nose?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

WTF Donaire and Arce are not fighting his ass at 130. Gamboa will spark his ass if they fight.

Comment

Juanma gets taken apart and starched by Garcia and Donaire. He probably gets starched by Gamboa too but Gamboa looked like crap in his last fight and he has mental lapses in fights and his chin is not the best. Forget Arce, he is done, Juanma would KO him. Juanma is permanently damaged by the horrendous beatings he took from Salido. Those were the textbook type of stoppages that give fighters brain damage and end their careers. Juanma is permanently punch drunk I think basically and the minute he gets wobbled or hurt by someone he will turn into the jello wobbly man again and start falling all over the ring lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X