Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Zab beats Garcia and becomes lineal champ at 140 will that get him to the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    cliff....coming soon to a hall of fame near you...............SVEN OTTKE!

LOL...not likely. Most of the voters I know scratch their head at his being on there. More people saw how many fights he should have lost than most realized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Thank you
      You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I don't hate Khan at all. I was rooting for him against Peterson and considered him to be the best fighter at 140.

Khan-Peterson could have gone either way (With the point deductions) and I scored it marginally for Peterson. So yes, the loss was legit.

So no, he wasn't the man at 140 at all.

Not sure what the Bradley-Pacquaio part has to do with anything. Unless you genuinely believe that that fight is comparable to Peterson-Khan

It wouldn't surprise me considered you think Cotto-Mayweather was a robbery
        Guess what. Some guys are unbiased in their scoring. And no way did Peterson win the Khan fight. Even with the point deductions I had Khan ahead by a few points.
        As for Cotto-Mayweather: not everybody is on the american hype train where you believe everything HBO sells you. I just scored the fight the way it was, and like other unbiased boxing guys, I had Cotto winning it.
        That must really hurt you, right? Since Mayweather is your hero

Comment

• I think so,he would have been the Champ of two div..That's respectable...But if he loses tbh that further proves the thoughts about Judah not being able to beat other top world class fighters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I think so,he would have been the Champ of two div..That's respectable...But if he loses tbh that further proves the thoughts about Judah not being able to beat other top world class fighters...
            yeah this fight really make or break in terms of Judah in the HOF imo, hope he does it

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
              Guess what. Some guys are unbiased in their scoring. And no way did Peterson win the Khan fight. Even with the point deductions I had Khan ahead by a few points.
              As for Cotto-Mayweather: not everybody is on the american hype train where you believe everything HBO sells you. I just scored the fight the way it was, and like other unbiased boxing guys, I had Cotto winning it.
              That must really hurt you, right? Since Mayweather is your hero
              And some people don't know how to score fights.

Case above.

You not only had Cotto winning, which is hilarious, but you considered it a robbery and were confused at the fact the vast majority had him winning.

And Mayweather is not my hero. My boxing heroes are Alexis Arguello and Carlos Monzon.

Comment

Working...
              X