Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco: Broner is Not My Biggest, Most Important Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not Valero was a legend ,Broner is a hypejob.

I'm looking forward to the excuses from Broner's horrible fan base after Demarco ends his career.

Comment

Tony is going to run into all kinds of problems vs Broner. Broner has long arms, and is too fast for Tony. I don't see Tony as a particularly good at timing fast guys, he's a volume puncher.

Broner will have a few probs as well, namely demarco's chin. Demarco will walk through some of Broner's fire to touch him and he will (see DeLeon, DP) but I dont see Demarco catching him enough. Broner by UD or late stoppage.

Love to see Broner in with the winner of Gesta-Vazquez but I suspect Ricky Burns is his next fight unless he moves up. I'd be good with any of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I'm looking forward to the excuses from Broner's horrible fan base after Demarco ends his career.
        I like Broner, but I'm not such a ***rider. He hasn't really beaten anyone over a B- fighter (DPL is but lets be real about the weight) but Broner has skills and is fun as hell to watch since the dpl fight.

That's the main worry for me here. Broner can't afford to clam up like he did in that fight here cuz he's not fighting a little guy

Comment

Would love to see DeMarco pull off the win but chances are Broner is going knock him out.

Comment

Demarco will win, hypejob broner will revert back to his defense first mode that ponce put him in when he felt lil ass ponce power, Now that first jab that rocked the **** out of molina demarco throws lands on broner he will be on his bike trying to be mayweather and lose via stoppage or UD

Comment

At killing women and then himself

Comment

this kid will likely lose but i hope he wins.

Comment

Trying bet on this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    Demarco will win, hypejob broner will revert back to his defense first mode that ponce put him in when he felt lil ass ponce power, Now that first jab that rocked the **** out of molina demarco throws lands on broner he will be on his bike trying to be mayweather and lose via stoppage or UD
                    I'll take Broner.

Comment

im so glad this fight is still on

Comment

Working...
                      X