Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What OTHER opponent is ACCEPTABLE for Bradley to Make $1.2 Mil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    How much has Khan been offered , if its way over what they offering Tim there is your answer , you boys are so out of touch with the real world all you ever go on about is ducking lol ,

the income generated in a fight is governed by the " matchup " good matchups make good business , and that means the pairing off 2 fighters is what makes a fight big , if Floyd can accept 50/50 with Pac then Khan can except 50/50 with Bradley , I got a feeling they are trying to screw Tim on his cut of the generated pie .
    bradley is making as much as marquez, berto, and martinez make oh hbo. how is he getting srewed? how much do you think he deserves?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Alba View Post
      bradley is making as much as marquez, berto, and martinez make oh hbo. how is he getting srewed? how much do you think he deserves?
      I think he deserves the same as Khan .

Comment

I think he deserves the same as Khan .
        Why? Khan brings all of the UK television money. What does Bradley bring, financially?

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          Why? Khan brings all of the UK television money. What does Bradley bring, financially?
          Khan brings nothing on his own , its the matchup thats worth the money and Tim is 50% of the matchup , Khan has been knocked out and holds 1 WT , Tim is unbeaten and holds 2 WTs .

Comment

I agree that Alexander was sold as the number 2 from both teams, so why expect much more for a Khan fight?

Comment

Khan brings nothing on his own , its the matchup thats worth the money and Tim is 50% of the matchup , Khan has been knocked out and holds 1 WT , Tim is unbeaten and holds 2 WTs .
              Nonsense. Khan is a PPV fighter in the UK, even against largely unknown opponents like McCloskey. People here buy his fights in large numbers no matter who he fights. So are you saying that Bradley deserves half of this money? If the answer's yes, that's dumb. If no, then he doesn't deserve an equal share as Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                Nonsense. Khan is a PPV fighter in the UK, even against largely unknown opponents like McCloskey. People here buy his fights in large numbers no matter who he fights. So are you saying that Bradley deserves half of this money? If the answer's yes, that's dumb. If no, then he doesn't deserve an equal share as Khan.
                Well Khan can go and fight a Mc who rematch then !!

If its the UK PPV is all your about give that to Khan and the American PPV to Bradley ,,, Im talking about the fight purse thats the issue , they should get close to the same , Tim holds 2 WTs and is unbeaten you think that means nothing , Im neutral neither Yank or Pom .

Comment

Maidana or Judah.

Agree with Malone's post.

Comment

Bradley should fight Paulie Malignaggi, at least that will be a good measuring stick at how well he'd do against Khan. It really doesn't matter though, I have no idea why people think Bradley is anything special.... the guy just isn't that good.

Comment

I thought the deal was that Bradley gets $1M no matter who he fights next. (Just like Alexander is getting paid the same to fight the unranked Mathysse)

HBO gave them both a stupid deal. If you're Bradley why not take the $1M and fight someone who is a gimme and then try for the Pacquiao lottery ticket or at least shoot for a bigger payday against Khan? HBO has thrown the whole risk/reward out of balance with a dumb deal. (Just like they kept doing with Berto which let him fight scrubs for 7 figures.)

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Kotelnik, (who is really underrated after beating Alexander and Maidana) or Judah next.

Comment

Working...
                      X