No announcement yet.

Hotter girls Eritean vs Japanese vs British

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ☠☠☠ View Post
    The Japanese and British are being poorly represented with those pictures.

I like my women to look anemic -- that freezes the Eritreans out by default, sorry.
    Well you must be on your own there because in Melbourne Australia those rare times you see an eritrean 9 times out of 10 its a female and 9 times out of 10 she's either got a white guy next to her or a white baby

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
      Well you must be on your own there because in Melbourne Australia those rare times you see an eritrean 9 times out of 10 its a female and 9 times out of 10 she's either got a white guy next to her or a white baby

Sounds like pregnancy-tourism.

Comment

Doesn't mean a lot, considering almost every Australian person is white.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Doesn't mean a lot, considering almost every Australian person is white.
          Doesnt mean they have to take nearly every single 1

Comment

This thread needs more pics.

Comment

dauuu, ,,,you just made me trhow throw up...
              renn when i can...
              g

in makati and japan,,, they got boys trying to b e girls and staying down for kik kock..

i walk out to my hood and strange gyys guys are beating up gays for cheating on them...

some of the guy guys who i know and are my friends tell me... what a waste of man to deal with my GOD. and only sleep with my wife

Comment

Working...
              X