No announcement yet.

Owners of Digital DSLR camera join new Boxingscene group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners of Digital DSLR camera join new Boxingscene group

to talk photography, and about your pictures, from noob to adsvance, and equitment, to the Camera you own. To join, just go into my profile and look at my groups and click the one with a lens on it...

join, we have don't ask, don't tell, so your straight to join, come as you are....

Comment

I worked for a camera store for several years and I've been doing photography for over 10 years now including working at a professional printing lab. I also worked at my uncle's photography studio in my college years for about 4 years doing weddings, portaits, conventions, bridals...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
        I worked for a camera store for several years and I've been doing photography for over 10 years now including working at a professional printing lab. I also worked at my uncle's photography studio in my college years for about 4 years doing weddings, portaits, conventions, bridals...etc.
        Hey, Super Trooper ! Introduce yourself in the group also, and make a disscussion of Photography whatever you want, Ima make an interduce youself topic rite now LOL

Comment

thats all very kool man. I don't know much about photography, just getting into it, caz I failed at Film Directing LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
            thats all very kool man. I don't know much about photography, just getting into it, caz I failed at Film Directing LOL
            Photography is a good stress reliever and you can make a lot of money doing it.

Comment

Photography is a good stress reliever and you can make a lot of money doing it.
              Hopefuly, Freelancing, weddings, political events, events, travel, Sports all interest me

Comment

Ive been using a EOS 40D for years, but not very technically knowledgable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  join, introduce yourself, make a thread on the canon 40D , cons and pros, and show us some examples of your work bro =)

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Lets see if somebody relpys to you LOL or I will maybe tommorow, subscribe to the forum, I think that lets you know when somebodys posted there, or sumthing, I really dont know yet LOL well, gotta be up in the morning, so I'ma go to sleep, tommorow at 9 I get my check, than hopefuly go straight to best buy to cop, my Canon EOS 60D =)

take over guys

Comment

Working...
                    X