Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-22-2010, 03:48 PM #1
The Darkest Timeline...

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,059,019,207,030,192.00
Total Points: 42,059,039,025,541,160.00
have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- some more food.. - -KULT- 
Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem 
merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 
i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. Pretend it's Hopkins, phaggot. - T.B.E. 48-0 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Winky Wright wants shot at Sergio Martinez.

WINKY WRIGHT WANTS SHOT AT SERGIO MARTINEZ
By G. Leon

GL: I saw you in Atlantic City over the weekend. Can you give us some thoughts on the main event?

Winky Wright: "Shorty is a great fighter. It was exciting because they both came out fighting and Sergio [Martinez] caught [Paul Williams] with a perfect left hand and that's all she wrote."

GL: How surprised were you by the outcome?

Winky Wright: "I was surprised. I knew the fight wasn't going to go the distance because they both came out swinging for the fences, but nobody expected it to be over early like that."

GL: I understand that you were there to let the boxing world know that you want a shot at Martinez. Is that correct?

WW: "You heard right. I hope that we can get it done. I would love to come to an agreement to make a fight with him. I feel that it would be a great fight for both of us and most of all the fans."

GL: How does a fight between you and Sergio play out?

WW: "Martinez is a very sharp fighter and so am I, so they fans would get an action packed fight fought at a very fast pace. A lot of people don't think I have what it takes to beat him and I want to prove them wrong."

GL: Critics are going to say you got handled by Williams who just got destroyed by Martinez. Why you should you get the fight?

WW: "Styles make fights. How many times you seen one fighter beat somebody and then that guy turns around and loses to somebody that the guy he just beat handled easily. It's all about styles G and like I said, being off for so long and having to fight an awkward fighter like Paul Williams, who is very tall, it was difficult. Sergio is a sharp boxer with good reflexes but he's not tall and awkward."

GL: Does the fact that the middleweight division is very thin help your position?

WW: "I think it does. The middleweight division is thin, so no matter what anybody might have to say I'm confident that I'm going to get my opportunity because he needs to fight big names and recognizable American stars. People like you have told me that I'm a hall of famer so I think I deserve another opportunity against the best to prove my greatness."

GL: We'll see where it goes. Closing thoughts?

WW: "Look out for me to be back next year, hopefully against Sergio Martinez."

From Boxing talk
Evil Abed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2010, 03:50 PM #2
Grinding

Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,087,180,301,719.44
Total Points: 119,005,115,102,653,520.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Winky is what you would call a "slick" fighter, not Paul Williams
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:53 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,884.66
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Slick Ric 

wow. this fight could be PPV worthy if marketed correctly.

Winky would have to win impressively, though, before getting a fight with Sergio.

I'd watch it.
NesNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:55 PM #4
Banned

sigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,230,875,780.53
Total Points: 5,331,559,707.44
I want u to stay a healthy alt - -Bloody KJ- Put this in the bank - -Bloody KJ- Get cake like everyday is your birthday - -Bloody KJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- 
RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- Open this up. Maybe more gifts are on the way... if they're in stock. LOL. - sigrab Blue Parallelograms FTW! - sigrab No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- 
fo' yo' big vagina - Doreem Good Poster, VIP - Doreem We fresh! - Doreem For tonights fight - Doreem for you bro - project xxx1 
Well already then.. - !! AI-Holmes!! VIP Cash Money Millionaire! - Dorian.. Top of the food chain.. - Dorian.. Chrispy Cream VIP donut - Dorian.. Top Guy. - Barnburner 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sweet Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
Winky is what you would call a "slick" fighter, not Paul Williams
Neither of them are slick fighters. Winky Wright is like a Joshua Clottey but who actually won on the big stage and Winky actually has a great jab. Just couldn't put his style to good use against some one like Williams.
sigrab jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM #5
The Darkest Timeline...

Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- some more food.. - -KULT- 
Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem 
merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 
i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. Pretend it's Hopkins, phaggot. - T.B.E. 48-0 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesNY View Post

Winky would have to win impressively, though, before getting a fight with Sergio.

I'd watch it.
They should do Kermit Cintron vs Winky Wright.

If Winky can get past Kermit easy that would build up this match.

Winky just needs to fight anybody.

Most inactive fighter ever.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM #6
Noblesse oblige

Seleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 117,518,643.24

I'd watch this.
Seleção No. 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM #7
Contender

champ007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond reputechamp007 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,734.79

I would like to see this fight. Winky's guard would be up all night. lol Good match up.
champ007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM #8
Banned

sigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,230,875,780.53
Total Points: 5,331,559,707.44
I want u to stay a healthy alt - -Bloody KJ- Put this in the bank - -Bloody KJ- Get cake like everyday is your birthday - -Bloody KJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- 
RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- Open this up. Maybe more gifts are on the way... if they're in stock. LOL. - sigrab Blue Parallelograms FTW! - sigrab No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- 
fo' yo' big vagina - Doreem Good Poster, VIP - Doreem We fresh! - Doreem For tonights fight - Doreem for you bro - project xxx1 
Well already then.. - !! AI-Holmes!! VIP Cash Money Millionaire! - Dorian.. Top of the food chain.. - Dorian.. Chrispy Cream VIP donut - Dorian.. Top Guy. - Barnburner 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sweet Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesNY View Post

I'd watch it.
This is not a PPV fight. Unless you want only 10 people to watch this fight.

And Winky did not take a tune up for Williams, why would he take one for Martinez? If he's gonna fight Martinez, he's probably gonna waste no time and just fight Martinez straight away.
sigrab jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:58 PM #9
The Darkest Timeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrab jr View Post
This is not a PPV fight. Unless you want only 10 people to watch this fight.

And Winky did not take a tune up for Williams, why would he take one for Martinez? If he's gonna fight Martinez, he's probably gonna waste no time and just fight Martinez straight away.
Then hes going to lose and blame it on inactivity.

I can see it now.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:04 PM #10
Interim Champion

THEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond reputeTHEDOC has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,967.31

Someone tell me what Winky has done recently to warrant a shot at Martinez? Nothing.
THEDOC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
martinez, sergio, shot, winky, wright

User Tag List