• Show
Clear All

• good shoulder workouts?

^^topic

Military Press
    Dumbell Press
    Medicine ball work out
    Dips
    Lengthy speed bag work out (recomend after a good shoulder work out)

Comment

Military Press adn shruugs

Comment

use sand bags

Comment

I was wondering where exactly do we get sand bags from?

Comment

they sell them in stores, there not like the sand bags they use in floods. they are like a back pac with handles on them.

Comment

you basically hit all the best working shoulder workouts..theres one thing i reccomend doing..while your doing pushups (im assuming you are if youre boxing :] ) then put your hands at "head level"..your palms are about where ur mouth is when you go down..it is a great shoulder workout..its kinda like bombers but u don't move forward doing the routine

Comment

i forgot 3 of them that you guys didn't say =X..take dumbells..to make your shoulders like wider =P ..bend your knees and kinda bend over..then do the opposite of chest flys..go straight out to the sides but keping ur elbows at 90 degrees...to get the back of your shoulders you can do seated rows or take dumbells and go straight back with them starting from ur side..and for the front of your shoulders..just bring them out forward..but no cheating inany of these youll really mess your shoulders up

Comment

well there is also floor fu#$ers,..dont know anyonther name for them. u start out in push up position but your butt is in the air and your hands are a good 2 feet higher than normal. then u pretend your going under barb wire thats over your head. then u go the opposite way. this excersize looks "bad" but they work.

And another good thing to add to pushup routines is jump rope. keeping going until your shoulders fell like hot lead and they literally dont respond to your commands to continue.

Comment

i think the push up workout your talking about are called dive bombers

Comment

Working...
                    X