No announcement yet.

Anderson "The Spider" Silva, the best MMA of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson "The Spider" Silva, the best MMA of all time

That's how i feel. I've seen all of them fight and I've been around MMA since the Pride years.
    Right now I think GSP and Fedor are the two other fighters who can rival with Anderson but Anderson can do things in fights neither of them can.

Anyone recalls a more beautiful KO than Anderson moving up in weight and KOing Griffin with a freaking jab while moving back!!?!?? That's insane skill only possible to execute by Silva quite honestly.

GSP is the most gifted and in shape fighter and because of that he takes my #2 place and Fedor is hands down the most determined and used to be the best in Pride since he beat Nog twice and takes #3 even now!

Anderson "4 losses" Silva can't hold Fedor's jockstrap.

Fedor is the greatest MMA fighter of all time!!!

Comment

Fedor's resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's resume

GSP's resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's resume

Fedor Emelianenko

Georges St. Pierre

Anderson Silva

Last edited by Klitschko2011; 02-07-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

GSP's resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's resume

Disagree.

Silva has had 6 successful title defenses. GSP has had 3 (though against excellent guys...but GSP did lose his first title defense against an unranked WW...Matt Serra)

The biggest kicker with Silva is the fact he has moved up in weight and decimated LHWs. LHW is a stacked division and Silva moved up in weight...and destroyed a recent for LHW champ Griffin who was ranked #4 in the world at the time. If GSP can move up in weight and destory a Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Belfort, or Sonnen then we can start talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          That's how i feel. I've seen all of them fight and I've been around MMA since the Pride years.
          Right now I think GSP and Fedor are the two other fighters who can rival with Anderson but Anderson can do things in fights neither of them can.

Well the way i look at it Silva at his best is the best ive seen in MMA. Fedor on the other hand is the most overall solid/consistent guy ive ever seen(Mentally strong as ****)

Seriously I want to see a Silva and Fedor fight this year. Not a big size difference...Silva is 6'2" around 215 lbs at HW and Fedor is 6'0" 230 lbs. That would be fun as hell to watch.

Comment

A. Silva's humillating losses say otherwise. And the teabagging the pathetic Travis Lutter gave him.

E

Comment

Anderson Silva is the best guy in MMA ever.

His skills... not even that. He has these intangibles that 99.9% of MMA fighters dont have. He is like the perfection of MMA. No lie. Fedor is great but he squeeks by too much, which is why I say he is the best at being lucky. GSP is great but he is like the Margarito of MMA, he will grind you out and take your will. Anderson Silva is the guy that completely destroys his opponents.

If SRL, Buakaw, and Helio were to fusion dance, the result would be Anderson Silva.

I can say with confidence that Anderson would beat GSP and Fedor. Even on their best day.
              Last edited by F l i c k e r; 02-07-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

no.... just no

Comment

How could a fighter with a weak ground game be considered the best? he might have the best standup, but he isn't that great on the ground.

Fedor, GSP and Penn are better overall MMA fighters than Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    How could a fighter with a weak ground game be considered the best? he might have the best standup, but he isn't that great on the ground.

Fedor, GSP and Penn are better overall MMA fighters than Silva.
                    He's a blackbelt in jiu jitsu. Not saying that he's better than Fedor, but he is by no means weak on the ground....

Comment

Working...
                    X