No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    The question is where is Rose McGowan's career? How come those who weren't rape had a better career (Jolie, Paltrow, Beckinshale). Weinstein's semen isn't exactly gold.
    it didn't help the one he held by the throat and then jerked off all over her, i don;t think she ever appeared in one of weinstein's films after he sprayed his semen all over her. it sure explains the downfall of heather graham's career, once the other predators heard she wouldn't put out they stopped casting her

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      it didn't help the one he held by the throat and then jerked off all over her, i don;t think she ever appeared in one of weinstein's films after he sprayed his semen all over her. it sure explains the downfall of heather graham's career, once the other predators heard she wouldn't put out they stopped casting her
      Who did he jerk off all over? Any names or pics?

Heather Graham was a dime and still is. I haven't seen her since the last season of Californication.

She's not putting out anymore? She'll be making straight to TV movies on the Hallmark network now.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        lol I just watched the Ben affleck one. That broad is full of it. Right on cam and she laughs and smiles about it cause he was a star and she was a nobody and prob liked it like trump said lol. Too late bltch shoulda confronted him when it happened
        It looked like he barely even touched her. I'm not even convinced that he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Who did he jerk off all over? Any names or pics?

Heather Graham was a dime and still is. I haven't seen her since the last season of Californication.

She's not putting out anymore? She'll be making straight to TV movies on the Hallmark network now.
          the one he jerked off on was a canadian actress, there was no picture of her in the news article. i've never heard her name before, she probably isn't famous

heather graham only acts in tv movies now, she hasn't been in a film since maybe 2004

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            the one he jerked off on was a canadian actress, there was no picture of her in the news article. i've never heard her name before, she probably isn't famous

heather graham only acts in tv movies now, she hasn't been in a film since maybe 2004
            It's not like she wouldn't have had enough time to get out of the line of fire though no matter how fast he blows a load. How can you complain if your stand there waiting to get bukakeed?

Comment

still wondering who the Jew is that Weinstein pissed off to get him dropped like this from the celebs.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Women are ****ing ******ed. How the hell is getting laid and making millions of dollars a bad thing?
                Not too bright, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  still wondering who the Jew is that Weinstein pissed off to get him dropped like this from the celebs.
                  Is it really that? He had major ties to the DNC which no longer had a use for him apparently and his generous donation had run a bit dry.

Slightly off topic but this dude was a monster campaigner and marketer to get his people Oscars, some of the times over more deserving films/acting performances. Shakespeare In Love over Saving Private Ryan? WUT?
                  Last edited by _original_; 10-18-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hollywood’s Other ‘Open Secret’ Besides Harvey Weinstein: Preying on Young Boys

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hollyw...-on-young-boys

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      Not too bright, are you?
                      And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? Keep talking all that crazy noise I'll show you why you never piss off a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X