Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-16-2017, 06:35 PM #1

Quoted: 2084 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,877,214,026,884,486,004,736.00
Total Points: 4,877,314,027,884,486,066,176.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Default Harvey Weinstein Donated $10,000 to Bill Clinton’s Legal Fund During Monica Lewinsky

News has re-emerged that Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood producer accused of dozens of cases of sexual assault, helped pay the legal fees for President Bill Clinton during his battled over accusations that he lied about having a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

An August 1998 article from the Washington Post revealed details of Clinton’s legal defense fund against charges of his illicit affair with the 21-year-old White House intern including, his revelations that he gave Lewinsky gifts.

The revelations were part of the investigation led by independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr into Clinton’s relationship with Lewinsky that he lied about repeatedly.

The Post’s story includes a list of Hollywood heavyweights who came to Clinton’s aide and helped him pay his legal fees.

“Hollywood was quick to come to the president’s aid,” Baker wrote. “Among the 62 donors giving the maximum $10,000 were performers and directors such as Tom Hanks, Barbra Streisand, Michael Douglas, Ron Howard, Norman Lear, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw-Spielberg as well as studio executives Jeffrey Katzenberg, David Geffen, Harvey Weinstein and Bud Yorkin.”

The connection between the Clintons and the movie mogul who now stands accused of so many sexual assaults continued long after the president’s troubles in the late 1990s. Indeed, Weinstein was a huge donor and bundler for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Hillary Clinton faced and flood of criticism for being one of the last in Weinstein’s circle to come out and condemn him for the actions he is accused of perpetrating. When she did speak out, it was in a terse statement that many criticized as inadequate.

Days later, the two-time losing Democrat presidential candidate claimed that she would give to charity a tiny amount of the money Weinstein donated to her.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:44 PM #2
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,011,098,128,384.00
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut 
Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Right like they knew Harvey as rapists back then.

If they receive donation after the scandal then that's an issue
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:57 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8262 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,787,828,839,995,293,696.00
Total Points: 200,129,682,049,967,260,172,288.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

He's a fvcked up guy..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:57 PM #4
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10072 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,245,446,336,413,046,931,456.00
Total Points: 7,700,660,023,019,338,465,280.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Damn, being President was like GoFundMe before GoFundMe was around lol.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:08 PM #5

jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
Right like they knew Harvey as rapists back then.

If they receive donation after the scandal then that's an issue
You're missing the point Six...It's the irony of Weinstein helping out the President pay legal costs incurred for sexual misdeeds...a cause so close to his heart.

Last edited by jaded; 10-16-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:10 PM #6
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
DJrabit can only hope to improve
Total Points: 1,197.28

What does this have to do with boxing?
DJrabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:14 PM #7
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,011,098,128,384.00
Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut 
Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
You're missing the point Six...It's the irony of Weinstein helping out the Presidents pay legal costs incurred for sexual misdeeds...a cause so close to his heart.
Well trumpdiots will twist this like it's clintons fault again
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:14 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJrabit View Post
This is the lounge newb...we discuss anything and everything here but mostly penis related and racist topics.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:27 PM #9
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 923 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,394,213,858,896,792.00
Total Points: 53,394,213,859,749,384.00
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJrabit View Post
How longs your penis and are you white? I hate whites.....
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:36 PM #10
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,497,134.96
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post

Days later, the two-time losing Democrat presidential candidate claimed that she would give to charity a tiny amount of the money Weinstein donated to her.
He gave to The Clinton Foundation too.

They already said they aren't giving that money back.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$10, 000, bill, clinton’s, donated, fund, harvey, legal, lewinsky, monica, weinstein

User Tag List