Rigondeaux KO's 5 Sparring Partners in 1 Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux KO's 5 Sparring Partners in 1 Session

Thats some legendary shít right there.

I'm a huge fan of both. I know you think Loma his hype but I believe in his talent. May the best man win, with that being said I'm pulling for rigo. It would be a miraculous victory

Comment

I heard Rig KO'd 6578 guys in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
        I think everyone is lookin into this size **** way to much.
        Rig is a razor sharp boxer and that left hand is very heavy.

I think Rig does a number on him...

I'm not a fan of either guy.....
        I think the size difference will be an important factor. This will come down to a big, great fighter will beat a small, great fighter.

I suppose we will know who is right after the fight happens.

Comment

Loma thinks he has that size advantage. Whoever is more skilled will win.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Loma thinks he has that size advantage. Whoever is more skilled will win.

he does have a size advantage. lomachenko couldnt' make 122 lbs, and rigondeaux can do it comfortably in his mid 30's [at least. legend has it that rigondeaux is like 41. ]

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              I heard Rig KO'd 6578 guys in sparring
              But that was in a month. We are talking about just ONE session here.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he does have a size advantage. lomachenko couldnt' make 122 lbs, and rigondeaux can do it comfortably in his mid 30's [at least. legend has it that rigondeaux is like 41. ]
                You guys are acting like he outweighs him by 20 pounds. Rigo isnt that small 130 is a weight he will be comfortable at.

Donair had a size advantage as well and you can look at the gif below

Comment

That's it..?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    You guys are acting like he outweighs him by 20 pounds. Rigo isnt that small 130 is a weight he will be comfortable at.

Donair had a size advantage as well and you can look at the gif below
                    He'll actually be pretty close to that on fight night.

Look at unofficial weigh-ins for Donaire vs Lomachenko.

Donaire teeters around 130 where Lomachenko was like 140 against Russell Jr. Now he's at a bigger weight, add more weight on fight night.

My guess, Lomachenko weighs in at 145-147 on fight night against Rigondeaux who will probably have 2 extra pounds on him, maybe even under 130. These figures are all guesstimates based on unofficial weigh-ins from both fighters.
                    Last edited by McNulty; 10-13-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X