Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are these kids in Chicago getting these guns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Because it is a conspiracy of this white supremacist system where "they" secretly allow the funneling of these weapons to black neighborhoods as a means for the black folk to kill themselves.

Is this what you were insinuating?
    And another one who has no idea but has an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And another one who has no idea but has an opinion
      I made that post after your wrote the comment. I scrolled later in the thread and found out what I was actually mocking you for turned out to be seriously what you think.

Here's an idea, even if there were some grand conspiracy to smuggle guns to Chicago, you still need willing buyers for said guns, you need a market.

Personal responsibility flies over your head.

Comment

I made that post after your wrote the comment. I scrolled later in the thread and found out what I was actually mocking you for turned out to be seriously what you think.

Here's an idea, even if there were some grand conspiracy to smuggle guns to Chicago, you still need willing buyers for said guns, you need a market.

Personal responsibility flies over your head.
        Quote the post where I said it was white supremacy.

Comment

Quote the post where I said it was white supremacy.
          I will, after you answer what that woman said that was racist.

Comment

I will, after you answer what that woman said that was racist.
            Spoiler: I didn't say that

Comment

Yep. But these people cant fathom that. But if I say Obama Fast & Furious they're all over it.

I haven't seen one reasonable answer to the question.
              In New Orleans, criminals break into warehouses filled with firearm merchandise. Make off with the weapons and then sell them on the street.

People also loot gun stores, as well as steal firearms from homes when hitting licks, which they either use or sell. Many people on the street use them once, then sell them hot. Meaning police likely have slug evidence for the weapon and if you get caught with it, you'll probably go down for some shit you never even did.

I don't see how they couldn't do the same in Chicago and then flip them on the street to youth that worship gang members like Reese.

Comment

Spoiler: I didn't say that
                No but that's what you believe, don't lie.

Comment

they get into stolen cars and go to other states to buy them or have fam/homies buy them for them.

aint hard

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    In New Orleans, criminals break into warehouses filled with firearm merchandise. Make off with the weapons and then sell them on the street.

People also loot gun stores, as well as steal firearms from homes when hitting licks, which they either use or sell. Many people on the street use them once, then sell them hot. Meaning police likely have slug evidence for the weapon and if you get caught with it, you'll probably go down for some shit you never even did.

I don't see how they couldn't do the same in Chicago and then flip them on the street to youth that worship gang members like Reese.
                    There are no gun stores or warehouses in Chicago. Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. The amount of guns on the street is to high for random stolen guns. They recovered 50,000 guns in a over a 10 year period.
                    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/29/us/where-50000-guns-in-chicago-came-from.html

Comment

Democrats = scum.. they pretend to care about the poor/poor black communities but were is the help? What did Obama do to help fix his hometown? They want them kept down.. Just look at the % of low income households that vote dem

Comment

Working...
                      X