Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-07-2017, 03:14 PM #51
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2090 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 497,239,891,659,747,688,448.00
Total Points: 497,239,891,660,748,881,920.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Or some block in your brain that prevents you from accepting her admission that she said some racist things. She apoligized for her racism
Me accepting her admission of her racism has nothing to do with my question to you of what you thought she said that was racist, and therein lies that mental block I was referring to, hope you figure it out.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:17 PM #52
Lieutenant

JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
What did she say that was racist?
Quote:
Read her apology where she apologized for her pastv racism
Quote:
That didn't answer my question.

What did she say that was racist?
He has some sort of mental block, I dont think he comprehends the question.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:19 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6693 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,432,844,667,350,489,759,744.00
Total Points: 9,456,884,962,150,490,046,464.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
He has some sort of mental block, I dont think he comprehends the question.
Apparently..

How hard is it to tell me what she said
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:26 PM #54
Lieutenant

Quote:
Apparently..

Or more likely he comprehends the question, but can't display a definitive case of racism on her part, therefore he he keeps deflecting. Has to maintain being a victim one way or another, its like fuel for his soul.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:34 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9455 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,317,584.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:
Apparently..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Or more likely he comprehends the question, but can't display a definitive case of racism on her part, therefore he he keeps deflecting. Has to maintain being a victim one way or another, its like fuel for his soul.
How hard is it for you to accept the fact she apologized for her past racist behavior? A white woman says she was racist and apologized. You say she wasn't racist. How much in denial do you have to be to deny a person is racist after THEY'VE ADMITTED THEIR RACISM?

Reminds me of an old Maya Angelou quote:

When people show you who they are, BELIEVE THEM!
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:26 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
How hard is it for you to accept the fact she apologized for her past racist behavior? A white woman says she was racist and apologized. You say she wasn't racist. How much in denial do you have to be to deny a person is racist after THEY'VE ADMITTED THEIR RACISM?

Reminds me of an old Maya Angelou quote:

When people show you who they are, BELIEVE THEM!

WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT WAS RACIST?

Can you please explain instead of saying she apologized..
Old 10-07-2017, 06:32 PM #57
Gunslinger

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,436,230,390,775,684.00
Total Points: 22,436,230,390,989,680.00
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

I never understood what was so bad about what he said.

Maybe he hasn't heard females mention routes to him.

Maybe he actually respected it.

"Like, wow I never heard x person say y. I'm pleasantly surprised. I like it." -that could've been what he was thinking.

Or maybe he was like "wtf do you know about routes?"

I don't know but I don't understand what was bad about saying that.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:33 PM #58
Gunslinger

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,436,230,390,775,684.00
Total Points: 22,436,230,390,989,680.00
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:

Her utilization of a specific word. Maybe?
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:04 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9455 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,317,584.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:

The lady admits to being racist and apologized. Maybe you should ask her since you don't want to accept her admission & apology. You're taking a position that she's not even taking. How are you gonna say she isn't racist although she apologized for being racist? Does she have to come out in a white hood while burning a cross? Even if she did that you'll still find an excuse for her
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:24 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Her utilization of a specific word. Maybe?
Quote:
The lady admits to being racist and apologized. Maybe you should ask her since you don't want to accept her admission & apology. You're taking a position that she's not even taking. How are you gonna say she isn't racist although she apologized for being racist? Does she have to come out in a white hood while burning a cross? Even if she did that you'll still find an excuse for her
What did she say???

Someone please quote her.

All I'm asking is WHAT SHE SAID???

Share This With Friends

Tags
dannon, dropped, endorsement, interview..., newton, yogurt

User Tag List