Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Winning Not Enough, If I Don't KO Bellew That's It For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said the same thing last time. the exact same sentence. deja vu. i hope its a fair fight with no injuries then idc who wins. i want it to be a punch up.

the build up last time was good, they made ‘friends’. wonder what will be said this time

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      There are a few fighters who can say Chisora is their best win. Haye, Pulev, Helenius, Whyte. It's also one of Fury & Vitali Klitschko's better wins... Chisora is a tough fighter & a top 15 HW...
      Yes, and Haye did a much better job of it than any of the others you mention.

Comment

Fair assessment!!!!

Respect to Haye for the honesty!!!!!

Comment

Haye couldn't land a glove on slick Tony in the first fight. Bellew ends him in 6.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bellew taught him how to spell humility with a capital L.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Haye couldn't land a glove on slick Tony in the first fight. Bellew ends him in 6.

Yet Haye was still 4-1 up going into the 6th. Bellew was terrified.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Bellew was ****ing terrible in that fight. 4-1 down clearly, looked **** scared and was on the way to either being dominated or TKO'd until the leg exploded.

Bellew gassed and could hardly hit Haye even on one leg. Haye should win by KO if he's healthy and doesn't come in fat again.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
                  Yet Haye was still 4-1 up going into the 6th. Bellew was terrified.
                  This is the truth. Bellew gets KO'd in the rematch by being overly confident from his lucky win.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Yes, and Haye did a much better job of it than any of the others you mention.
                    Fury also toyed with him in their second fight & beat him so bad he quit on his stool. That is not an easy thing to do. Haye knocked him out & the rest had tough fights with him...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                      Bellew was ****ing terrible in that fight. 4-1 down clearly, looked **** scared and was on the way to either being dominated or TKO'd until the leg exploded.

Bellew gassed and could hardly hit Haye even on one leg. Haye should win by KO if he's healthy and doesn't come in fat again.
                      Fat? Lol! I'll take Haye's fat look any day. If you call that fat than I'm a f**king beached whale...

Comment

Working...
                      X