Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Foxx Packing on Muscle For Role of Mike Tyson in New Film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even funnier Rampage and other top MMA guys are amazed at how great mcgregor did they still don't get it he landed a left uppercut very nice and a nice body shot

Comment

The rest were tapping pitty pat punches Floyd let him throw and land so he was being rope a doped without knowing were was awesome power that sent guys flying asleep?

Comment

How is Foxx gonna look like Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Jamie UFC guys all think boxing is easy until they get in the ring with someone experienced 3 minutes feels like a half hour lungs on fire arms feel like weights want to puke quit
          YES! Lol I got my ass kicked so many times in sparring. My instructor had boxing, Kickboxing/Thai boxing, experience, so you never knew if it would be a knee, elbow, shin, punch...and if so which one, i rode a stationary bike everyday for 1 hour and 39 minutes because 99 minutes was the highest it would go, but after 2-3 minutes, you're fuggin exhausted and feel like you'll fall right over, which is w ehy training for mma is NOT tghe same as training for stand up combat only.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Permanent marker on his front teeth

Comment

Every big Tyson fan has seen all his fights, all his interviews, all the footage. Jamie can maybe show sum in between fights moments he's been privy too. Yet he might just remake all the famous footage we've seen, do all the best quotes. Show how close he can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                Every big Tyson fan has seen all his fights, all his interviews, all the footage. Jamie can maybe show sum in between fights moments he's been privy too. Yet he might just remake all the famous footage we've seen, do all the best quotes. Show how close he can get it.
                "I'll Fsck you till you love me!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  They'll use make up plus its quite easy with Digital Technology to make him look younger.

Just look at how they made Kurt Russell look 40 years younger in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Foxx is 17 years younger so it will look even better.

Comment

I remember back in the day when Jaime would make fun of Tyson with that funny voice on Saturday Night Live it was funny

Comment

I think he is a better fit for Tyson than Will Smith was for Ali to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X