• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we ****ing go man zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Great post with lot of info i had no clue about
      Actually I edit it...JCC Jr got caught using them years ago when he fought Troy Rowland and got a suspension and fine.

However...like I said Ortiz is not using them to try to make weight. It's of no advantage otherwise. I really hope this won't have any impact because it would be terrible for this fight not to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Actually I edit it...JCC Jr got caught using them years ago when he fought Troy Rowland and got a suspension and fine.

However...like I said Ortiz is not using them to try to make weight. It's of no advantage otherwise. I really hope this won't have any impact because it would be terrible for this fight not to happen.
        Steroids increase blood pressure and heart size... could it be he needed Losartan because of that?

Comment

in other news,bears **** in the woods

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Agree. When Ortiz pisses dirty it only because scared windmiller Wilder is trying to duck a real challenge. He bribed Putin to make Povetkin dirty twice and will do it again.

Wow!!!! All I can say is just.......wow man. So it's wilder that's making all these fighters test dirty??? Wow!!! All I can say is wow

Comment

So Ortiz has type 2 diabetes (huge shocker) and he's taking medication to treat it.

Nothing to see here. Fight better not get canceled over this petty crap.

Comment

But weed doe...ya dummies

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Wow!!!! All I can say is just.......wow man. So it's wilder that's making all these fighters test dirty??? Wow!!! All I can say is wow
                  I think he is being sarcastic, or just trolling the Wilder haters.

Comment

Losartan works by blocking the effect of a substance in your body called angiotensin II. Angiotensin II causes your blood vessels to narrow and also leads to the production of another substance called aldosterone, which increases the amount of fluid in your blood. By preventing the action of angiotensin II, losartan reduces how much work your heart has to do and lowers your blood pressure. (https://patient.info/medicine/losart...blocker-cozaar)

It opens up your blood vessels so your heart doesn't have to work as hard. Which increases endurance, stamina. Which is a major, major part of a 12 round fight, especially for a heavyweight of Ortiz's stature. He has been popped before too. If you are a professional athlete and have already been caught with peds before, and you know you are getting tested, you should make sure any prescription drugs you are prescribed are allowed.

Try throwing punches for three minutes while moving around the whole time. Then realize how big Ortiz is, and how much stamina and endurance is needed for any boxer, but especially a hw. Its not just a diuretic. It is actually prescribed to make your heart not have to work as hard. Which would definitely enhance Ortiz's performance. He knew what he was doing, and that was enhancing his performance by taking a banned substance.

I really want this fight to happen, but I don't see how Wilder can, after the fiasco with Povetkin. And after telling Ortiz not to f this up by failing a ped test. God dang, after all that, Ortiz takes peds?!? The idiot should be banned for life, just for being so incredibly stupid. This was his payday. He is already an old man. Should have taken his beating for the money. If you are already that stupid, you shouldn't be getting punched in the head by professional heavyweight boxers.

Comment

It's not a beta blocker...it's not a masking agent...it's not a PED. It's a stage 1 basic diuretic to help lower blood pressure for people with slightly high blood pressure. Why it is banned is because it has been used by people to cut weight...but heavyweights don't need to cut weight so it's of no advantage to them. JCC Jr got caught using them years ago when he fought Troy Rowland and got a suspension and fine.

I can't see them stopping the fight over this...at least I hope not. If they do it would be a crying shame. The guy probably has a little hyper-tension and is prescribed them by a Dr...it's the only possible explanation and there is nothing really wrong with it.
                      The only thing I can say to this whole post is....LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X