Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Triple-Duck might call him out at a catch-weight.
    I doubt Canelo will want to lose weight after he moved up.

Comment

GGG style WORKS FOR HIM expecting him to all of a sudden become more versatile at 35 years old? Not Happening! GGG gets criticized but lets not act like the man has been dominated because that is a LIE! Jacobs and Canelo fought him tough but it is not like GGG was dominated the entire fight by either.

Comment

Lol dann the black panthers are having fun in this thread

Comment

What's the source for this? fake news.

Comment

Yes, confirmed, it was fake.

My god this people can't think for themselves.

Comment

I don't even care about Golovkin but somebody needs to humble Lomachenko punk ass........ oh wait Salido already did I forgot

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                GGG style WORKS FOR HIM expecting him to all of a sudden become more versatile at 35 years old? Not Happening! GGG gets criticized but lets not act like the man has been dominated because that is a LIE! Jacobs and Canelo fought him tough but it is not like GGG was dominated the entire fight by either.
                You're right but it's hard to dominate GGG if you don't have a bigger punch and a better chin that he does and nobody at middleweight even comes close to his chin or power. It's kinda like Chocolatico at 108.

Comment

He sounds like one of the GGG haters on here. GGG fought the best middleweights who would agree to fight him and avoided no middleweight although many top middleweights refused to fight him. His opponents weren't bums and two of them were reigning champions when he knocked them out. He has twice as many KOs in pro fights as Loma has pro fights. Loma lost to Salido so who is he to trash GGG's skills. They are both great but I don't think Loma is so great and proven that he should trash the skills of the longest reigning champion in the sport who has never lost a fight and knocked most of his opponents out.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Yes, confirmed, it was fake.

My god this people can't think for themselves.
                    Is it? Not saying either way but I thought it was a little weird. First, the source and only source. Second it easily could be mistranslated. Third, Loma was just saying Golovkin was P4P number one in March. Fourth, not sure but I thought these two were friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Future opponent for ggg? He's small enough.
                      LMAO!
                      Facts. I’d love to see GGG vs Ward. Those who say Canelo ran will really be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X