Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Notice How Big Floyd's Arms Are now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Floyd at 40 is bigger than he's ever been coming into any fight. If you put that in conjunction with the IV from the Pacquiao fight, I have a hard time believing that he's not on something.

People will say things like, "you naturally get bigger with age". Well coming from an experienced ped cheater Chael Sonnen, who called the Jon Jones cheat ahead of time, you don't gain muscle with age past 30-ish unless you're specifically weight training and dieting. Floyd is not weight training and he's damn sure not in a weight gaining diet before a fight, so when there's a muscle mass difference at 40 during fight training, something fishy is going on.

I understand that this will be frowned on here and I don't think ped's would effect this outcome anyways, but cheating is cheating and I believe Floyd is doping.
    Your a fcuking moron. He doesn't gain weight man. PED's put weight on you and the ones that dont cut you up give you more wind.

I fcuking hate you idiots, learn about PED's from REAL sources instead of fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Your a fcuking moron. He doesn't gain weight man. PED's put weight on you and the ones that dont cut you up give you more wind.

I fcuking hate you idiots, learn about PED's from REAL sources instead of fake news.
      not all peds. different type of peds works differently.

Comment

Floyd is the only athlete who uses steroids to get bigger yet doesn't gain any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Floyd is the only athlete who uses steroids to get bigger yet doesn't gain any weight.
          Common sense just ain't that common, His arm's are bigger ( based of a picture that lighting etc effects) than ever yet he's the lightest hes ever been for a contest at 154lbs.

hes 40 years old 2lbs heavier than he was 10 years ago and people think he must be on the juice?, 2lbs in 10 years must be steroids? its absolutely riddicouls. Using the basis that he is 2lbs heavier and his arms look bigger as a valid reason for ped use is pure ignorance. It blows my mind how people can be so gullible and even argue the point like they know what they are talking about.
          Last edited by GodLike; 08-26-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            not all peds. different type of peds works differently.
            No **** Sherlock?

Problem is, Floyd doesn't have any hallmarks of PED use. NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

There are many, many types of ped's genius. Before calling intellectually superior people morons, you should just do your homework.

As I said earlier, I knew that would put people off, especially Floyd fans, but it's the truth.
              Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-26-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                What are you talking about kobe slowed down cause he tore his achillies amongst other injuries and never got back to form let alone prime.
                No because after a few years after Shaq left, he said he contemplated retirement of being hurt and then he flew overseas to get his blood treatment where they take plasma from his blood and then inject it and it would speed up healing and recovery and he went back to being explosive.

Comment

Hmm, this thread is about Mayweather looking bigger than usual yet he officially weighed in at the lightest he's ever been for a 154lb fight.

Something doesn't make since with that logic.......

Comment

There are many, many types of ped's genius. Before calling intellectually superior people morons, you should just do your homework.

As I said earlier, I knew that would put people off, especially Floyd fans, but it's the truth.

Was Wladimir on PED'S?

Comment

I have done my research. He isn't on anything, stop hating.

Comment

Working...
                      X