Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Money is Right, I'll Fight Michael Bisping in Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this boxer v UFC will die down after Floyd embarrasses Conor. The general public will never want to see such a fight again. All intrigue and appeal of that kind of fight will be gone after 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      He was a former UFC heavyweight champ dummy.
      Former keyword he was well out of UFC and just took a beating from fedor when the mercer fight happened and he wasn't a great grappler at all perfect set up for mercer that's not a good example of top contenders crossing over to fight the other sports top guys So what's your point?

bisping is a current champ and would destroy bellew in a cage boxers are nullified in the ground game, and mma fighters can't keep up with boxers in boxing we seen it in UFC now we're about to see it on the boxing side with mcreggor.

Comment

This is seriously funny, I think it might become a trend and we might see a few more "UFC vs Boxing" match ups after May-Mac. I'm not against it, it's entertaining, and it helps when it's not Mayweather because then people actually think either guy could win. I'm all for seeing boxers make UFC guys look silly and showing which sport is #1. The UFC deserves it for claiming they "took over boxing" along with all the other ridiculous statements they've made.
        Last edited by JK1700; 08-15-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Former keyword he was well out of UFC and just took a beating from fedor when the mercer fight happened and he wasn't a great grappler at all perfect set up for mercer that's not a good example of top contenders crossing over to fight the other sports top guys So what's your point?

bisping is a current champ and would destroy bellew in a cage boxers are nullified in the ground game, and mma fighters can't keep up with boxers in boxing we seen it in UFC now we're about to see it on the boxing side with mcreggor.
          And how old was Mercer?

Guess it don't count when it doesn't go your way.

Comment

If they want to fight then let them

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Who the hell is tim Silvia that's not even UFC lol and mercer got beat in mma as well we talking big dawgs here.
              Tim Sylvia was 2 years removed from being the UFC heavyweight champion. Who the hell are you? The great thing about Google, is you don't have to always look stupid anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                And how old was Mercer?

Guess it don't count when it doesn't go your way.
                Bruh what is your point he tried to box a boxer that's what happens. Bisping is a grappler he would kill bellew in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                  Tim Sylvia was 2 years removed from being the UFC heavyweight champion. Who the hell are you? The great thing about Google, is you don't have to always look stupid anymore.
                  And 4 Ls also why yall got your panties ina bunch cause I brought up the way couture did James lol

Comment

You lying fat ass you said you would fight wilder also....

Comment

Bisping is good at trash talk and usually responds to stuff like this, so i'm looking forward to see what he says.

Embarrassing talk from Bellew though. Not only talking about himself in the third person, but even pretending to think he stands the smallest of chances against Bisping in an octagon.

I can't wait until Mayweather Vs McGregor is done and dusted and all this daft talk hopefully dies down.

Comment

Working...
                      X